FORTY

Mizuki

Whoever said childbirth was an easy thing was telling a lie.

Cassius wasn't even here to tell me that no one ever said it was easy.

I didn't understand why this was happening. I thought it was just two, or was this the second one?

That didn't make much sense if it was, unless that witchy girl did this on purpose. I knew I couldn't trust someone like her.

"Breathe," Mylo whispered for the 10th time.

"I am breathing, Mylo." I said, exhaling loudly to show him.

We moved into my old house, which was very secluded on the pack land so no one would know that someone was occupying it and I doubt they even cared.

Everything was still here, just a lot of dust that I had to clean once this thing was out of me.

My stomach has swollen tremendously, I was full-on sporting a fully developed belly ready to pop.

"Breathe better then." He said, running his hand up and down my stomach.

"Do you want to do this instead?" I shouted, and he sighed, sitting back down.

He has been with me ever since we got to the house, and he's been a tremendous pain in the ass like seriously I'd much rather be alone than having someone telling me to breathe every minute.

"Zuk, listen, I know this is a lot, but I don't think you understand the severity of this. You don't have a mate to calm you down. He was not there when Elarian forced ripe your pregnancy. This is something more I don't understand, and I don't think the child will be okay." He said, whispering the last part.

"What? Why wouldn't they be okay?"

"No matter what, they were to be inside you for a lot longer and no magic can give them all the nutrients that you were providing so I can not say that all of them were born okay."

"So the others were born with disabilities?" I asked, starting to panic, and he shrugged, which didn't help me at all.

"It's fifty fifty. Maybe that woman was strong enough, but I would have to take a look at the pups to see when they are older. As for now, we can focus on the one that is at hand." He said as he gently pushed my back down to lay on my back, but I shot up once again.

"Others? Do you think there are three of them?" I asked with my eyes wide.

"Yes, there are three. Maybe this one was too small, or maybe that witch girl left this one in the oven for a reason." Mylo said and started to rub my belly. It was nice. "It's an omega if it's three two alphas and one omega." He said to himself, and I smiled down at the bump.

"So how do we do this?" I asked.

I was ready to meet the pup, I lost two of them, so I wanted to hold one of them.

"I don't know, I have never done this. I don't even know where you push."

I blinked.

"S-So, what are we supposed to do then, Mylo?" I asked, putting influence on his name, and he cringed at the sound of his name in that tone.

"I don't know Mizuki. Just push, I assume, and hope it pops out of one of the holes." He said, looking dead in my eyes.

"Holes? I only have one!" I exclaimed.

"Are you sure? Cause you won't shut the other one and push." He said, and I gasped.

"What?"

Mylo ignored me, forcing me down on the pillow and rubbing his hands together until they lit up like glow sticks.