Chapter 19.

A/N: The majority of this is Fazer's P.O.V

Fazer's P.O.V

I'm not actually going to tell Danny. At least, not yet anyway. I might do if she crosses me once more. It might just slip out in conversation, oops. You see, Tulisa isn't the "angel" Danny thinks she is. She's done stuff, a LOT worse than I'm sure she's told Danny. I know Daisy isn't even Danny's. Yeah, you guessed it. She slept with someone else and conceived Daisy. Who did she sleep with? I'll reveal that in due course. All I know is that for the last six years, Danny's been raising a "daughter" who isn't even his. Yet he has no idea. He will do soon if Tulisa crosses me again. For now though, if she wants me to keep her secret, she has to do exactly what I say. I decide to text her.

To Tulisa:

If you want me to keep your little secret, you do exactly what I tell you. Right?

From Tulisa:

Fine.

To Tulisa:

Good. Now come round to mine. I've got something for you.

From Tulisa:

What?

To Tulisa:

You'll find out when you get here won't you?

From Tulisa:

OK fine. I'll tell Dan I'm going out for a bit and I'll come up.

To Tulisa:

Good girl.

I locked my phone and waited for her to get to mine. She got here an hour later. I opened the door and let her in.

"Tulisa" I smirked.

"What do you want?" She snapped.

"As I texted you, If you want me to keep your dirty little secret from Danny you do what I tell you." He repeated.

"Which is what?" She asked me.

"Go upstairs and you'll find out" I sneered.

"No Richard please?" She begged me,

"It's either this or I tell him everything" He threatened.

"OK fine" She agreed.

"Good" I snorted.

I took her upstairs and quickly undressed her. I started to kiss up her body, while she had no choice but to  lay there and do nothing, like she should do. I knew me doing this was making her sick but then again, I knew the real identity of her child's father and this way, she kept it from Danny and I got what I wanted. Nothing but sex. I kissed up her entire body until I got to her lips. I lowered myself on her and started to slowly kiss her, not stopping for breath. I widened her legs and slowly but surely inserted my fingers inside her. I stayed there for a few moments, not too long. I removed my fingers and pushed her up the bed. I inserted inside her and we had sex for about forty five minutes. I pulled myself off her and got dressed.

"Can I go yet?" She asked me.

"No. You'll go when I let you" I warned her.

"You've had what you wanted though?" She pleaded with me.

"I haven't finished with you. Not by a long chalk" I laughed.

"Richard, please?" She begged me.

"What? You want that again? I can do it again?" I taunted her.

"No, you know what I mean" She told me.

"You're not going anywhere. You'll do what I say, when I say. Oh and you won't be needing this so I'll keep it for now" I threatened her, taking her phone.

"You can't do this!" She shouted at me.

"I can do what I like! Especially after you've done!" I yelled at her.

"Just give me that and let me go!" She screamed at me.

"You are going nowhere!" I snapped, pushing her down on the bed.

"Just fuck off and leave me and my family alone! You wonder why I never stayed with you, when you do things like this and scare the crap out of me?!" She cried.

"What so you let an innocent man believe you were carrying his child?" He asked me.

"I had no choice. I knew what kind of father you'd be just from the way you treated me" She admitted.

"I'm sorry T" I told her.

"As far as Daisy knows, Danny is her father and as far as Danny is aware, Daisy is his daughter" I replied.

"Doesn't he wonder why she doesn't look like him?" I questioned her.

"No, because she looks like me so you'd never tell" She added.

"Don't you think she should know who her father is?" I quizzed her.

"As far as my husband and daughter are aware, they're father and daughter. That shouldn't change just because you're showing an interest in Daisy after six years" She snapped at me.

"So technically, we have two kids, even though one is dead?" I replied.

"Yeah" She spoke to me.

End of Fazer's P.O.V

Tulisa's P.O.V

We sat talking for a while and Fazer agreed to let me go and leave me, Daisy and Danny alone. I know he's hurting and I know I shouldn't have kept Daisy from him and made out her father was someone else. I also know that eventually the truth about Daisy's paternity will end up coming out and I have to be prepared for that, if and when it happens but I will make sure I keep this from both of Danny and Daisy for as long as possible.

I made my way back home. I just told Danny I'd been to a mates house for a bit.

"Did you have a good time then?" He asked me.

"Yeah" I lied.

"Good" He smiled.

I walked over to the bathroom and I sat down on the floor with my head resting against the bath and I couldn't stop the tears from falling down my face. What the fuck have I done?