Chapter 12

I stepped in the house and walked over to where Danny was sat on the sofa with Daisy. I sat down next to them.

"Mummy!" Daisy shouted, running up to me.

"Listen, Daze, can you do me a favour? Can you take these toys and go and sit over there? Mummy needs to talk to Daddy" I told her.

"OK Mummy!" She answered.

"Good girl" I smiled.

"So what's up?" Danny asked me.

"I've been doing a lot of thinking and I know you said about us renewing our vows, but I don't think that's going to make any difference. I mean, I'm just not happy anymore Dan. You treat me like some naughty little kid, rather than your wife and I can't be married to a guy who does that" I told him, sadly.

"T, I love you" He cried.

"Yeah and I love you too but I can't be married to a guy who treats like me a little kid. You can't say you haven't been. You always wanted to know where I was and what time I was gonna be back. I should be able to have my life and see my mates as well. Just because we're married, we don't have to live in each other's pockets all the time" I explained.

"We have to spend some time together though?" He answered.

"Yeah I know we do, but not everyday. I've got my mates, I've got my life. I've got my singing career I want to try and build up. I shouldn't have to spend every day living in your pocket. We've got Daisy together, that will never change, but right now. we need some time apart and we need a break. I don't want us to split up but we do need some time apart. We need to see our mates and do our own thing for a few weeks. I know, one of us will have to take Daisy as well." I explained.

"Do you regret us getting married and having a family so young?" Danny asked me.

"I'm not going to lie, sometimes yeah I do. I wouldn't change Daisy for the world. I love her to bits, but sometimes, I wish we'd waited until our late twenties before we got married and had a baby. I mean, I gave birth at the age of seventeen years old and I got married when I was nineteen years old. We should have been out having fun at those ages not getting married and having a family." I  expressed.

"Yeah but we chose that life. People always said to us that we were too young and we chose to do it anyway. We've got a daughter and we've got a marriage, I know we are probably too young but Daisy's turned out fine hasn't she?" Danny admitted to me.

"Yeah she has. Look, you can stay here and look after her and I'm going to go stay with a mate" I told him.

"OK" Danny replied.

I went over to where Daisy was sat on the floor, happily playing with her toys. I sat down next to her and started to talk to her.

"Daze?" I smiled.

"Yeah?" She responded.

"Mummy has to go away for a few weeks" I told her.

"Why?" She cried.

"Mummy and Daddy need some time apart, yeah? I'll be back though" I reassured her.

"When?" Daisy sobbed.

"In about 2-3 weeks Daze" I cried, hugging her.

"No Mummy, don't go!" Daisy cried.

"I have to baby" I cried, wiping her tears away.

I stood up to get some things out of the wardrobe upstairs. Danny came up behind me.

"You don't have to go T. How are we supposed to sort anything out if we're apart?" Danny spoke to me.

"I need to go. We need some time apart" I stated.

"Please T?" Danny begged me.

"No Dan. We need this, it'll be good for us" I restated.

"What about Daze?" Danny feared.

"Look, once I've gone, she'll be fine" I smiled.

I finished packing up the rest of my things and went back downstairs.

"Right madam, I'll see you soon" I announced.

Daisy sat staring at the T.V. She didn't even look at me.

"Do I not get a hug?" I asked her.

She stood up and walked off upstairs. I stood and sighed, before picking up my suitcase and leaving the house.

"T?" Danny called after me.

"What?" I asked him.

"Please say you're coming back? If you don't do it for me, at least come back for Daisy? You've seen how upset she is?" Danny pleaded with me.

I said nothing as I closed the door behind me. I didn't know how long I'd be away for. All I knew, is I needed some time to be a twenty two year old woman. Not a twenty two year old wife and Mother. I know I chose to be a wife and Mother at the tender ages of seventeen and nineteen years old but now I do kind of regret it...