Episode 38 𓆩🥀𓆪

┈┈┈┈ ˖˖ ┈┈┈┈

ₒcₑₐₙ fᵤₗₗ ₒf ₛₑcᵣₑₜₛ

cₑₐ fₗₗ f ₛₑcᵣₑₜₛ

𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖉𝖊 38
┈┈┈┈ ˖˖ ┈┈┈┈

The room was completely silent, filled with suffocating and chill atmosphere. The chilly feeling of sadness was spread everywhere in the building, especially, in that room. Three tall men stood surrounding the bed with their head hung low. The youngest in the room finally broke the silence.

"So, he was the one who helped Y/n?" Jungkook questioned as sorrowfully he looked at the man lying soundly on the bed. Hundreds of questions ran inside his mind, but he chose to speak none, in the agony.

Namjoon nodded with a 'hm.' "Yes, Mr. Jung really tried his best to save her till his last breath." He sighed, remembering the moment when they were on their way to Hoseok's house to meet Y/n.

* * *

"Greetings sir, myself police officer Kim Namjoon" Yoongi looked at the strange man in front of him who claimed to be a police officer.

"What are you doing here?" he questioned, totally ignoring the latter's polite greetings. He did not wanted to waste any second to find her little sister anymore.

Namjoon empathically smiled, "I am the one who is taking care of Y/n's case" Ok, he had all of Yoongi's attention now. "You must be her relative?" he asked to which Yoongi lightly nodded.

"Her brother" he muttered.

Just then, Jungkook also came out of the house with red eyes and noticed Namjoon conversing with Yoongi. "What are you doing here? Did you find anything about Y/n?" his red eyes now turned dark with anger. He was running out of his patience now. It was taking too long for him to find Y/n. Her Y/n. He doesn't know how many months it has been already without seeing her face. Her happy and smiling face.

Namjoon perked his attention to Jungkook, "Yes."

Finally.

He told them about Hoseok. How Hoseok found Y/n and how he helped her. Every information he got from his spies; he told them everything. Without wasting any moment, both Yoongi and Jungkook ran toward their car hastily, followed by Namjoon. "Do you know where he lives?"