Episode 7 𓆩🥀𓆪

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ᴮʳᵘᵗᵃˡ ᶠᵃᵗᵉ

Episode :: 07

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jungkook ruffled his hair in frustration as he looked here and there. He was on the verge of crying, but he was trying to stay strong...

For y/n...

Some of his classmates were also looking for y/n as well. Everyone was scared. They checked every corner of the Park.

“not here..”

“no!”

“she is not here..”

“she is not here too!”

They got nothing. But still they continued to search. Jungkook tried to call y/n again and again. But he got no response. He ran through every corner. But he couldn't find her. At last, he saw a long road..without thinking twice, he ran off to the road..

Pick up the call y/n!

He looked everywhere.. in hope... Suddenly, he heard a soft voice of y/n's phone ringtone from afar. He ran toward it. The voice was now getting clear and clear by each step..

Uff, you made me so scared. No need to hide anymore.

Jungkook softly smiled, when he heard the ringtone very near. But his smile instantly dropped when he found y/n's dropped down phone on the road. He looked around abruptly and slowly picked her cracked phone with his shaky hands...

But his eyes went wide, when he found blood on the road.. He stumbled backwards in shock... His heart was beating very fast. His body was shaking very badly. He wasn't able to process anything.

After sometime, when he come to senses , he quickly crawled to the bloody area.. he slowly touched the blood with his shaking hands, hesitating.

...y/n...

He was numb. He wasn't able to think anything now. He couldn't. He regretted. He regretted his every decision. Why did he even go to that damn ice-cream parlour, leaving her alone. Why?!

In his mournful moment. He couldn't see the car coming toward him. His eyes were staring at the blood front of him only. In no minutes. the car hit the numbed body of Jungkook with the loud voice.

∅ ∅ ∅

By now... Taehyung and his men reached the base. Taehyung directly went to his room without giving any glance to anyone. Jimin stare at his fading figure and sighed. He was also going to follow him but stopped when a man asked him about the girl.

just throw her in the basement!”

He quickly went away in frustration. He was frustrated because they couldn't kill their enemy today. Heck, they couldn't even reach them. The information that Daehyun gave, was all wrong. Which is why Taehyung killed Daehyun few minutes ago...

.
.
.

One of his man, took y/n and put her in the very dirty basement and left shortly.

The basement was very dark. The only source of light was the almost broken light bulb, which may fuse anytime. The walls on the other hand was filled with blood prints. Some weapons like knives, cutter,ropes, nails were also hanging on the walls and some scattered on the floor. The smell was nauseous.

..And..

There was a unconscious body of y/n lying in the middle of the room. her white jacket had many blood spots. Her hairs were falling on her face, hiding her face from the devils.

∅ ∅ ∅

It is true that friendship can cross any limit and their friendship was a good example of it. One was lying on the road , drowning in his own blood and the other one was lying in the basement of the merciless devils. unconscious.. unknown to their fate ... they were lying senselessly... Too far from each other... But going through the similar fate...

They didn't know what was going to come for them...

                           ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Heya! How was it?

comment﹒vote﹒share﹒follow

I will back with another episode! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Till then see ya!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━