Episode 21 𓆩🥀𓆪

━───────⊹⊱✙⊰⊹───────━

Episode :: 21━───────⊹⊱✙⊰⊹───────━

Episode :: 21
━───────⊹⊱✙⊰⊹───────━

"Retreat!" Taehyung ordered before firing the last bullet toward Namjoon. Glaring at him... he quickly left the revenue through backdoor... He won't let a mere officer catch him!watching their boss leaving, his men also left.. Jimin looked around before throwing a smoke bomb on the floor.. smirking.. he also followed Taehyung outside.. but he didn't forget to comment something.

" Losers!!"
.
.
.

Seeing the bomb everyone panicked.. leaving everything behind .. they jumped outside and in no time.. The bomb blasted.. Though It was a mini bomb.. For sure, it didn't had much effect... But it made them leave the revenue easily.. It easily distracted the officers , let Taehyung get out of the place
.. without worrying about Being followed by them.. They won't have much time to save themselves then how they are gonna follow him??

"Aishh!!"

looking around in a mess.. Namjoon cursed under his breath and rubbed his forehead frustrated.. Many of his teammates were either dead or harmed.. with blood scattered everywhere.. he gritted his teeths.. "Sir... We have lost many of our officers... What .. should we do??"

you again ran away Kim Tae-hyung.. But you won't be that lucky next time..keep that in mind!!

keep that in mind!!

∅ ∅ ∅

Entering the car Taehyung huffed... He closed his eyes before resting his head on the seat. "start the car." Jimin nodded in response and started the engine. Watching their boss leaving, his men also left the building behind him.

From the corner of his eyes, jimin could also see Jin's car. Seokjin gave him a little nod before moving his car to the other side in full speed... uff..Most of the VIPs have already left the building. Only Taehyung's men were last to leave..

"Mr. Kim have left safely already..." Jimin informed. Taehyung hummed in response. "About... Mr. Kim Seok-jin.. It was the first time..I saw him bidding on such auction.." he voiced out his thoughts but Taehyung only smirked in response while closing his eyes.. "Did you told him to bid on her??" but Taehyung answered Jimin's question with a mischievous chuckle, which too stopped mid way...

Wait-

He abruptly opened his eyes and looked at jimin with his wide dark orbs.. Jimin confusedly looked at Taehyung.. His sudden action shocked him..

"why? What happened??"

"where - the - fuck is that y/n girl???"

.
.
.

Previously at the revenue

When the voice of the first gun shot echoed..y/n abruptly covered her eyes.. scared... She looked around.. And quickly crawled to the big table to hide herself.. That was when noticed the backdoor of the revenue.. With her tearful yet hopeful eyes she gazed at the door with a soft smile.. looking around to check if someone was looking at her... But fortunately everyone was busy with each other.. to even notice her disappearance.. slowly crawling toward the door...lost in herself.. while gently smiling looking at the backdoor ... but she couldn't noticed two pairs of eyes staring at her.. ...

━───────⊹⊱✙⊰⊹───────━

Heya! How was it?

comment﹒vote﹒share﹒follow

I will back with another episode! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Till then see ya!