Heart Part 8. Darn That Resume

A.N.
Sorry this chapter took me so long to update. Doing a double update today so be ready ! Enjoy !

A R I A N A

I gaze at his entrancing smile and I know it's because his smile is such a rare sight to see that I completely forget what we were just talking about.

He opens his mouth, speaking to me but I hear nothing just as my heartbeat accelerates and my throat dries up. He cocks his head to the side, his grin widening once he notices my trance and he uses the opportunity to lessen the distance between us.

Now a few meters away from me, he reaches his hand over to me and began caressing my cheek. His thumb runs down my skin and lands on my lower lip.

"Breathe, Ariana," He whispers before turning his back to me. I get a whiff of my lavender-scented soap on him as he makes his way back to the kitchen.

"I'm sure you're hungry. Let's eat breakfast." He says and I let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding. Why is he so damn hot? I'm now standing here wishing I woke up earlier so I can jump in the shower with him. My hormones are raging and my cheeks still tingle from his touch. I'm squirming with this achy need that I've certainly never felt for anyone before.

I shake my head and follow him dumbfounded. He's the only man who has this effect on me. Is he taking over and controlling my emotions too? First, he asks me to stay away as if he was the predator and I was his prey, and the next he sends me a chest full of expensive gifts from Vienna then proceeds to act like some type of superhero to come and save the damsel in distress which was, unfortunately, me.

He spent the night under my roof and for that I felt safe and protected that he actually cared enough to look out for me, knowing no one else will be with me at home. I wonder if he's some type of knight, a dark knight perhaps?

He faces me with two plates in both hands, his tattooed chest still in full view that was still glistening from the shower. I think of ways on why the hell wouldn't he just put a damn top on but then here I am, clad in only a shirt, his shirt, and my undergarments. All bare legs and awkward gawkiness.

"If you're wondering about my topless state, I sent Paul out to buy me another shirt."

"Oh no, I could just take this off and-" I panic and began scrambling with the buttons of the shirt.

He immediately places our breakfast on the table, a loud clanking sound echoing in the room before grabbing a hold of my arms. "You wouldn't want to do that in my presence. Trust me."

"Uhh.. okay," I mutter. I notice the unnerving proximity of topless Harry in front of me and I feel my knees tremble.

I want him so bad. I feel like sobbing and getting down on my knees for him. I smell my scent from him and I imagine how would his hands and mouth feel on me. The way his soft large hands will rub across my chest, down my stomach, and down in between my thighs where his long fingers will-

"Let's eat." He smirks and I snap out of my erotic daydream.

I nod, not trusting my voice. I take a deep breath and sit on the other side of the table. I'm impressed by his home-cooking. Maybe cooking are also one of his hobbies. A thought instantly crosses my mind and my eyes leave the mouthwatering meal as my vision snaps up to look at him.

"How did you know where I live?" I croak.

Harry stares at me before speaking impassively. "I reviewed your resume."

I almost slap myself at the amount of unnecessary information I added in there and Harry must've noticed my reaction as I watch the corner of his lips curl up into a small smile.