NXT's Mami

As soon as the duo arrived to NXT, you were always alert and annoyed whenever Rhea and Dom were around you. Mostly it would be on camera while they annoy the boys and occasionally tease you barely seeing either one of them without the other or backstage without a camera not too far behind, but it was when Trick won the North American championship from dom where things went to utter shit and complete hell of having interferences from rhea during your matches and the boys having to deal with the rest of the Judgement Day throughout the next few weeks leading to a rematch a few days later interfering and beating the hell out of rhea as chaos broke out but you were crushed when dom won the title back but it was the boys getting ruthlessly jumped right after the match that was the final straw as you yell and spear rhea through the barricade outside of the ring with adrenaline flowing through you head to toe. After Iljia and a few others ran out, you grabbed a mic as you smiled in the ring "You may be Mami on Raw and the WWE world women's champion but this is NXT, you're gonna learn just how we deal with you WWE wrestlers that wanna give our brand shit and a bad name, in this ring and arena, I am Mami!" the crowd was a mix of reactions especially with chants in your corner "NXT's Mami!" you mock her with a small wave and evil smile before jumping on the ring and making a chop with the motion while asking the crowd "We all got two words for each and every one of you" and the crowd yells right behind as the roster either flipped them off or yelled with the crowd "Suck it!" you were laughing as Melo and trick carried you backstage while you spent the next few weeks preparing for your match with rhea. It seemed the odds were in your favor when the guest referee for the match was revealed to be Charlotte Flair who was a dear friend to you since she was your mentor early on in your career, after the match being so close over and over again finally you won being sandwiched between trick and melo as the roster was over the moon while everyone watches the judgement day retreat with their tails between their legs smiling at the scowl on rhea's face and yet again hearing the chants of "NXT's Mami" throughout the arena.