Stuck in a pond

The day was warm and nice as you walk through the pond after going into a flower field not far from your home having to cross the pond to the field and back to your house as you waited for Dragon to come to your home for the day. You smile seeing a duck and it's babies swim across the pond before finishing the two second walk only to yell in pain dropping the small basket of flowers down trying to move only to realize that your foot was stuck reaching and feeling wood dunking your head in the water to see that it was a log and no matter how hard you jerked around and tried to pull your foot out nothing was working yelling in pain as your head surfaces from the water fear washing over you like a tidal wave knowing that within the next few hours that it would get dark and you had no way of calling for help since your phone was inside on the kitchen counter not knowing that dragon had texted you and called you as he pulls in and parks in the driveway. He grows worried when he finds your front door unlocked calling you nonstop until he finds your phone on the kitchen island along with a note saying "In case you come while I'm gone, I'm across the pond" he runs outside looking around until he sees the top of your head while you're leaned over in pain crying as you try to free yourself not knowing that anyone was nearby until dragon is suddenly in front of you "Bebe! God I didn't know what the hell happened but I'm here now I'm gonna get you free" you try to be calm but now that dragon was here and you knew you weren't alone the sobs came out afraid that you wouldn't be able to get free even if with dragon's help and effort trying to help him by tilting your body towards him slightly moving your foot downward until finally twenty long minutes later your foot jerks free yelling as you slip in the water jumping in his arms before he carries you to your home wrapping your bruised and swollen ankle in ice crying in his arms as he checked to make sure you weren't hurt. You held onto him tightly as he stripped you out of your dress and washed you being mindful of your foot before drying you off helping redress you "Honey it's okay you're safe I'm here with you shh it's okay" he kisses your face sweetly holding you tightly in his arms until you had fallen asleep laying you in your bed and wrapping you safely in his arms as he feels his pounding heart calm down especially with you molded to him with an ice pack taped to your ankle but he'd have that right now more than what could have happened which he puts out of his mind placing a kiss to your forehead before falling asleep "I love you".