Bella/Chase

It's officially been a year since Chase and I have been engaged, but technically speaking, it was last week, and we celebrated by going on a trip away for a week. It was the best week away.

While Chase was at work, I decided to clean the house. I started on the kitchen and played music while cleaning the sides. I've always loved cleaning, and growing up, the house was never left dirty. When I finished, I sat on the sofa. I felt lonely. Without Chase here, it was boring. I miss him.

I grabbed my phone from the island and went to message Chase. I scroll in my contacts and read "ml 🩷🫶" I've always had the nickname for hi

Me - hey baby. I miss you.

ml - I miss you too.

Me - what time will you be home?
         It's getting boring here.

ml - Soon, I promise.

°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~

I had been at work since 10 a.m., and I hate work it's always been my routine. I go to work. I get home late. Nor will it change.

I checked the time, and before I realised it's 10 pm, I checked my phone and realised that I wasn't meant to be home over an hour ago. Fuck. I grab my keys and phone and wallet.

I locked the office door and rushed towards my car park at the front of the offices.

°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~

"Hey, sorry -" I walk in. I placed my keys on the side. That's when I see Bella asleep on the sofa. It's been that long?

I nudge her to say hi, and she wakes up immediately. "Work got the best of me. Sorry." I lean over and kiss her on the cheek.

"It's fine. You just scared me." She leaned up from where she was lying down. "Can I ask you something." She gives me  a serious look.

"Yes, my love. Anything." I ligt her and put her on lap.

"I want you to be serious here, and I will be on the same path as you with whatever you say." She takes a loud breath. "Do you want kids? I mean, I do, but only if you want them and don't feel pressured to want them because I want kids."

That's when I feel my heart skip a beat. "Of course I want children. What made you think I didn't?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing, it was just because we didn't have the talk about kids." She said, hugging me.

I lift her up, over my shoulder. "Come on." I say. She laughs.

"My ass is in the air. Chase put me down right now.

AN- Sorry if the upload was late. Enjoy ml🩷🫶