Graduation outfit

AN- I thought I would skip to her graduation to kick-start stuff

*Still her pov*

Today is the day that I graduate, which feels like it's been ages.I had the new tutor for a while, and he was good at his job.He helped with my studies a lot.

It's currently 10 a.m., and I've woken up an hour ago.Ive had a shower that felt so good knowing I'm graduating in not that long.

I finish drying my hair and using my using products.I I have always taken care of my hair from a young age and have a mum who cared a lot about looks it definitely set habits I do till this day.

*30 mins later*

I heard the doorbell ring immediately confused.I hadn't ordered anything?I stopped applying my blush and ran downstairs, tying my silk vs. gown.

I open the door and see a box it says my address.This is freaky now.I take the box inside while checking around the front of my house.

*His pov*

I saw on my phone that the shoes and dress got to her.I opened my computer and went onto my security app.I see her looking around the front of her house.She takes the package inside and I switch the camera that's in her kitchen.She opens the box and starts to unfold the paper.

She opens her mouth wide, covering it with her left hand.That sends blood straight to my cock imagining her full lips while begging for my cock in her.

*Her pov*

My jaw opens wide seeing the navy blues dress with my dream YSL heels.I take the out putting them on the island in the kitchen and see a note.

"Thought you'd look good in this dress with my hands roaming your body."

I look around the living room. Immediately feeling like someone is watching me.I see nothing and no one.

I take the heels and dress upstairs to my room immediately feeling weirded out, but I mean if it was dropped off here, I'm taking it.Snooze, you loose.

Snooze, you loose