Chase/Bella

We have been driving for around a few hours because of traffic. Bella has been on the aux for the whole drive. I look at the beach, and that's when I see my plan. I turn down the music.

"We are nearly here." I look at Bella to see that she's asleep. I tap her shoulder.

"Huh?" She mumbles.

"We are here now, baby."  She sits up on the car seat.

I park near the decorations, so it isn't so obvious what's going on because immediately she would know, and I want to blind fold her.

°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~

We ended up driving more further than we were meant to due to traffic. Typical. I ended up falling asleep a few hours later. That until I felt a tap on my shoulder.  I look over Chase and see s beach. 

"We are here now, baby." Chase replied. He gets out of the car and opens my side of the door.

He put the blind fold on me and guided me as we walked down the beach he had his hand around my lower back, giving me comfort.

~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~

We got to a spot, and he said to turn around but keep my eyes closed. I keep my eyes shut, feeling my heartbeat go faster each second. I stand on the spot, fidgeting with fingers and fidgeting my rings on my finger.

"Open your eyes and turn around." 

I took a big breath that I didn't know i was holding in until now. I turn around, and that's when I see chase on one knee holding a blue velvet box.

I felt the tears pour already.

"Bella, will you marry me?"

He is actually being real right now?

"Omg. Wait, yes!"

°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~

She looked down at me and immediately cried. I continued to look at her at her.

"Omg. Wait, yes!" She replied. I stood up from my spot, putting the ring on her finger. I hugged her.

AN- I'm sorry this is finally out! Thank you guys for all the reads on my recent chapters. 🫶