Chases pov/ Bellas

AN- I thought I would change the way I do titles since  I feel like it's better than writing whose characters pov it us and feels as if it just ruins the book.

I took Bella home and changed her.
"You need help?" I asked from the other side of the bathroom door.
"Not yet. I've just took- took my makeup off." I hear her basically coughing her lungs ups then quickly realise it's not coughing.Shes puking.I unlock the door and walk over to her.I put her hair all into a pony tail and tie it up."I'm sorry this is disgusting." She apologies.
"You're being sick.What was you meant to do?" I say, sitting down next to her.
"You might not want to get any closer. My breath stinks." I chuckle.Only she would say that.

°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~

He's been comforting me ever since I got in the house.Even when I'm puking in his house, more specifically, his bathroom."I'm really sorry." I apologise over and over while climbing into bed after brushing my teeth.I feel immediately comfortable in his bed. I think I need a new mattress or might just have to move into his house."Your bed is really comfy." I cuddle up to his chest, feeling safe.
"Time to go, bed." He whispers.He rubs my head, and that's when I feel sleep hit me in the face.

AN- I am SO SORRY for uploading this quicker I'm struggling to do this but I have been procrastinating this idk why lmao but that's its so enjoy!