Chase/Bella

Chase has been the best ever since we met.I mean, the man has seen me puking, and he has seen me looking my best.I think that we have made it to another level in our friendship.

It's been a few weeks since the bathroom incident.When we're not  together, I feel lonely as if something is missing. He's missing. He's missing..

I think I'm falling for him more and more, and I can't help but feel the need to tell him everything, but there's so much anxiety taking over me.What if he rejects me? What if he has never liked me? I'm going to tell him. If I do and he rejects me, kill me.

I called Emma to tell her everything."I mean, I love him. I really do, but what if he rejects me and laughs in my face." I've always been an overthinker, but Emma hasn't, which is why she's the best at giving me advice.
"He definitely wouldn't do that, trust me.You're thinking too much of it, and plus, so what if he does?" Gee, thanks."Wow, yes, what if he does, thanks?" I give up talking to her. "Im going to kill if you if you don't." Oh, okay! "Okay, well, that's nice. I will message you what happens." She says bye and hung up.

°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~

Ever since Bella has slept in my bed it's I can think of is her. Her scent.

I try to go to sleep, but I can't. She has completely taken over my thoughts. While I scroll through nextflix, I hear my phone ping. I checked my phone, and it's Bella.

Bella - You doing anything?

Me - No, but you are thinking of doing something im guessing.

Bella - Yeah, I was thinking about going for a meal. Maybe if you're up for it? The meal is on me.

Me - I'm down for dinner. I'm hungry anyway, and the dinner shall be on me.

Bella - I always lose. Why do I bother?

Me - See you at dinner.

She leaves my message on read.I go and get dressed and decide on dark wash jeans and plain white top with some Jordans 1s.

°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~

"Hi, I'm Amelia, and I will he your waitress for tonight! Can I take your orders?" Said the waitress.I look at her features.Her light blonde hair and her straight teeth.
"Can I get the coke please a large." Bella said."I will take the same please and can we have more time on ordering our food?" The waitress writes on her notepad and looks up and nods while walking away.

We talked for a while and ordered our food.I got ribs, and she got a bowl of pasta.We finished, and now it's time to go."Remember dinner on me." I said to her and gave me a sarcastic eye roll."Seriously, I need to thank you for the meal. I really do appreciate it." I smile back.While I pay, she stands next to me, fidgeting with her hands.I smile at the guy and say for us to go.

"You seem like you have something on your mind.Are you okay?" I ask, pulling her into a hug. She hugs me back, holding it for a few seconds."No, I'm fine. Can we sit down for a few seconds?" We find a bench and sit down in awkward silence."I have something to tell you, but I don't want to be interrupted through the whole thing." I look her."So basically, ever since I met you, my life has been so much better."

°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~

So basically, ever since I met you, my life has been so much better." I feel my hands shaking."I'm really fucking nervous saying this.You have been the light to my dull and boring life.My point is I really like you and if you don't I won't be bothered but definitely upset." I laugh in the most awkward way but he doesn't laugh back."So I really do like you and I miss you all the time or when You're not around." He looks at me which doesn't help my nerves.I look away to get up but I feel him pull me back down.

I look at him. "im-" before I finish my sentence, he smacks his lips onto mine.I kiss him back, feeling butterflies.We both pull back at the same time."I love you to Bella." At that moment, I feel my heart skip a beat.

°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~

I kiss her lift her t-shirt about her head, taking it off, getting a full view of her breasts."Fuck you're gorgeous." I say. She kisses me, running her hands through my hair. We make it to my room, and by this time, we're both half naked.

°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~

"Fuck" I grip my hands on my blanket."You take my cock so well." Fuck me.I moan as he keeps gripping my thighs pounding me."Open your eyes baby." He says.I open my eyes feeling tears go down my cheeks.I feel His hands wipe my cheeks."Turn around baby ass up." I do what he says."Good girl."

He grips my hips.I arch my back at his touch. "I'm gonna -" Before I finish my sentence, he speaks. "Beg for it."
"Please let me." I scream. "Please just let me come, I'm begging." I ask crying. "You can come, baby."

I climb onto his lap.Hugging him."Come on." He lifts me under my ass taking me to the bathroom.He puts me on the bathroom side.He runs the bath, putting my products in, and he sits beside the bath.

By the time I finish getting out, he has a shower, and we both cuddle on the bed.

AN- once again sorry for the odd uploads 😭😭 but anyway I hope you guys enjoy!