137. Prove your love

QOTD : "CSK or RCB?"

3200+ Words.

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments mean a lot to me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

_________________________________

After a while, it was time for lunch. The entire staff headed towards the cafeteria. Vaidehi had been having lunch with Daivik for the past three or four days. Because Daivik had threatened her beforehand that if she didn't do so, he would come to the cafeteria, pick her up from among everyone, and take her with him. So, she quietly used to go to his cabin. And now, she was starting to enjoy it. Today, too, she came to Daivik's cabin. She didn't think knocking at this time was appropriate because this wasn't her working hour, so she just opened the door and entered. And as soon as she entered, the sight in front of her eyes astonished her. In front of her was Daivik's back, and Tiara was standing right in front of Daivik. And they were kissing each other at the moment. Upon hearing the door open, Daivik's attention turned towards the sound, and he quickly moved Tiara away from himself.

Vaidehi stood there with wide eyes, her eyes filled with astonishment. She was looking at Daivik with shock. More than shock, Vaidehi's eyes showed pain at this moment. Daivik stepped towards her and said, "Vaidehi! Let me explain..."

But Tiara interrupted, "It's Ok, Daivik! Vaidehi came at the wrong time. But... I don't think she'll tell anyone about us, right, Vaidehi?"

There was a evilness playing on Tiara's face at this moment. Hearing Tiara's words, Vaidehi realized... that she was just a staff member here. She found it inappropriate to knock at this time and just barged into his cabin. After entering, she saw that the situation was complicated. She tried to control herself and said, "Y-yes, madam! Don't worry. I... I'll leave."

Tiara had an evil smile on her face and she said, "Next time, knock before coming in. Don't enter anyone's cabin like this. Okay, Vaidehi?"

Daivik, in anger, looked at Tiara and said, "Enough, Tiara!"

Vaidehi apologized as she left, "I'm... I'm sorry, Sir! Madam! I'm sorry. I'll be more careful from now on."

And she left the cabin. Daivik tried to stop her, "Vaidehi! Listen to me. Stop..."

But Vaidehi was already gone. Tiara held Daivik's hand and said, "Daivik! Let her go."

Daivik, in anger, freed his hand from Tiara's grip and, looking at her, said, "Shut up, Tiara! I won't let you go so easily. You'll surely pay for what you did today."

And then he too left the cabin. Meanwhile, Vaidehi was heading towards the terrace. Tears blurred her vision. What she had seen just a while ago was enough to break her inside. After trying to convince herself a lot, she had started trusting Daivik. All the truths about Daivik were right in front of her eyes today. What she had thought about Daivik earlier was indeed true. He was a playboy. Playing with girls' emotions was his habit. How had Vaidehi fought with herself for such a person? She convinced herself to give him a chance. She was thinking just this, when suddenly she stumbled on the stairs. But before she could lose balance, someone held her. She saw, it was a girl. Yes, her eyes were filled with tears at the moment, so she didn't look clear. The girl said, "Be careful."