133. Cute like Alpaca

3500+ Words

3500+ Words.

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments mean a lot to me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

________________________________________________________

Here, Niskarsh came out of the washroom. He had taken a shower by now. A snow white towel was wrapped around his waist and drops of water were dripping from his hair. He went towards the closet section, but before he could pick out clothes for himself, he saw a suit already picked out for him. Along with the wine colored suit, there was also a black colored shirt. Niskarsh smiled looking at those clothes. It was not that only Niskarsh made efforts from his side. Sharanya also took care of his smallest things. And these small efforts brought them closer to each other. Used to bring a smile on their faces.

Within a short while Niskarsh was ready. Till now there was no name or sign of Sharanya in the room. Niskarsh took a look at the watch. It was about to be nine o'clock. They will have to leave for the airport at least by ten o'clock. Because as far as he knows, the media is crazy about them. By now they must have got the information. And it took time to go inside the airport while avoiding the media. While setting his hair, Niskarsh said, "Where is this girl? Shouldn't she be ready?"

And just then Sharanya came back into the room. Niskarsh stared at her and said, "Where were you jumping till now? Get ready quickly, otherwise I will go, leaving you here."

Niskarsh had been spoken casually, but Sharanya's mind remembered what had been said just a short while ago. She came to him too quickly. And turned him towards itself in one swoop. Then angrily standing on her toes, placing both her hands on her waist, and looking at Niskarsh, she said, "You left me here, no? I will tear your head off. That too with a frying pan."

For a moment even Niskarsh got scared. What happened to this lady boss? How did her boss mode turn on suddenly? What the hell did he say? But then after listening to Sharanya, Niskarsh got relaxed. At this time Sharanya was looking very cute. Firstly, her trying to match his height by standing on her toes was very cute. And secondly, due to anger, Sharanya was pouting. Leaning towards her, Niskarsh said in a very seductive voice, "Lavender! If you don't go to the washroom right now, you won't be able to get out of this room for the next whole week. Because once I lose my control over myself, then… you know your husband very well. This plan of going to Delhi… it will all be ruined. And it won't even matter to me. Because I crave… only for you. Not for money."

Actually, Sharanya had gone to get angry at Niskarsh. But now Sharanya was scared by his words. Doesn't this man remember anything else? Sharanya felt that whatever Niskarsh was saying, he might do it, so she took back her steps. She immediately went to the cupboard and took out a towel. And immediately ran to the washroom. Niskarsh smiled at her actions and said to himself, "Oh God! How innocent? Someday this girl will make me completely crazy with her actions."