Chapter 45

It was the morning time, the sun was shining and the birds were hovering over the Khanna mansion where Avni was sleeping and she was wearing a white shirt. Neil was laying with the support of his elbow and he was adoring his wifey and was caressing Avni’s hair. Neil thought and he remembered about their night. Neil blushed and he looked at Avni. Neil kissed Avni’s forehead and cheek. Neil smiled to see Avni.

Avni stirred and Neil was looking at her. Neil smiled and Avni stretched her body. Avni opened her narrowed eyes and she saw Neil who smiled. Avni frowned and she wiped her eyes.

Neil: Good morning.

Avni looked at Neil and smiled.

Avni: Good morning.

Neil smiled and cupped Avni’s face.

Neil: you ok?

Avni smiled and nodded. Neil smiled and he touched his forehead to Avni’s forehead who closed her eyes and smiled.

Neil: I love you.

Avni: I love you too.

Avni touched her lips to Neil’s lips because she understood Neil’s sign. Avni kissed Neil who cupped Avni’s face. Avni also cupped Neil’s face.

The sun was shining in the sky and people had started their day, Avni was sitting in the cabin with commissioner. The commissioner heard the recording and Avni switched off the tape. The commissioner nodded.

Commissioner: don’t worry, Avni, tumhari Maa ke qatilun ko saza zaror milegi. Humara pura department tumhare sath hai.

Avni smiled and said: Thank you, sir.

The commissioner nodded. Avni thought and she sighed.

It was a daytime so everyone was busy with their activities. The birds were hovering over the Khanna enterprise where Neil was sitting in his cabin by resting his head on the chair. Neil saw the flashes of his and Avni’s special moments. Neil was smiling.

Neil’s point of view:

I can’t believe it. I can’t believe it that I and Avni have become one. Our souls united. Maine kabhi nahi socha tha ke yeh din meri life main ayega. Opps din nahi raat.

Neil smiled.

Finally hum ek hogaye. Zindagi itni khubsurat bhi ho sakti hai mujhe to is baat ka ehsaas tak nahi tha. Kitna bhatka howa tha main. Agar Avni meri life main nahi aati to shayad mujhe kabhi ehsaas bhi nahi hota ke meri life kitni be mainay hai. Thank you, Avni, meri life ko track per lane ke liye aur is ke liye main chahe kitna bhi tumhe thank you kahun kam hai.

Neil turned his face and saw a large picture frame of his family. Neil smiled. Neil sighed.

Neil: Aah, kab sham ho gi aur main meri Avni se milunga. I miss you.

Neil smiled and sat on the chair properly. Neil sighed.

Neil: Ab Avni ko miss karna band kar aur kaam per dihan de.

Neil smiled.

Neil: Avni ko apne dil-o-dimagh se nikalna mere bus main nahi.

Neil smiled.

Neil: chal ab batain banana chor. Avni per nahi kaam per dihan de. Jaldi kaam khatam karega tabhi to Avni se jaldi mil payega.

Neil smiled and he took a file. Neil tried to concentrate but the flashes were roaming in front of him. Neil smiled and then he tried to concentrate.

One day, the birds were chirping on the trees and wall. In the Khanna mansion, Avni came to the cupboard and she was searching a file. Avni saw something and she stopped searching. An album was kept there. Avni smiled and she took out the album. It was Avneil’s wedding album. Avni turned and she shut the cupboard at her back. The cupboard didn’t close properly. Avni was moving while opening the album. Avni smiled and she came to the bed while looking at the pictures. Avni sat and her eyes were in the album. Avni caressed the picture. Avni smiled to see the wedding’s pictures and something struck her mind. Avni looked at the walls and there was no family picture. Avni thought and smiled.