Vol. 1 _ Chapter 8 : Konoha, Grandfather and Sister

TasukeRaiOkami : Hi! This is a first vol. and a eighth chapter, please read and leave comments, i also need a somebody who will correct errors in the my story.

(In Konohagakure no Sato, in Hokage Office.)

A portal opened and Naru came out with Shineko. He looked around. They were in some kind of office, on one side there was a huge window, and in front there was a table, behind which sat an elderly man in a white robe and a wide-angled hat, he looked at them friendly, smoking a pipe.

 They were in some kind of office, on one side there was a huge window, and in front there was a table, behind which sat an elderly man in a white robe and a wide-angled hat, he looked at them friendly, smoking a pipe

Next to him stood a man with brown hair, a cross-shaped scar on his chin and one bandaged eye, he looked at them with a serious expression on his face but a small smile was noticeable.

(Imagine Danzo with his hair like in his youth and wearing the clothes of Sasuke from Boruto.) (P.S. He never lost an arm.)

"Welcome to Konoha, Naruto Dreammur. My name is Danzo Shimura, and this is my teammate and current Hokage - Hiruzen Sarutobi." - The named Danzo greeted and introduced them. “I am the head of the village’s Anbu, Hiruzen’s advisors, as well as the head of the Root division.” He said his position here. “Thank you for introducing us, my friend. Hello Young Naru-hime." Greeted the Hokage with a chuckle. "As Danzo said, I am the head of the village hidden in the leaves." He explained.

“Shineko-sama has already explained everything to us and we have prepared everything.” - Danzo said and put a folder with information on the table. “Here is everything you need to know. Since you are a prince or rather a princess... ahem, we gave you a house next to the clan complexes. While you are here you will have the story of your origin that we have invented, please familiarize yourself.” - He said and gave the required file. “You will have to be considered a girl here because people will not understand correctly who you really are. You are the crown princess from a distant land overseas called Kaiju no Kuni and you came here because you dream of becoming a ninja. And after eight years of being shinobi, you will be sent home to learn rule your country." - Danzo told her fictitious origin story. Naru agreed with the invented origin and sighed, resigning himself to the fact that for the rest of his life, everyone would consider him a girl. "Tomorrow the ninja academy starts, so take the address of your house, put your things there and walk around Konoha to remember the right places." - Hiruzen said smoking his pipe. Naruto nodded saying goodbye and went to the indicated address. On the way home, Naru heard crying and someone's mocking voice on the playground. He approached and saw some hooligans mocking the pink-haired and green-eyed girl because of her forehead. Naruto, seeing this, got angry and, putting down his bag with things, ran up to them and shouted: “Hey! Who allowed you to mock her?!” The hooligans turned around and saw a white-haired girl in purple armor and with horns, they laughed and replied: “Look, the big forehead whiner is being protected by a horned freak who imagines herself to be a knight!” They laughed even louder, but suddenly they discovered a sword blade in front of the face of one of them and saw that same “horned freak” standing holding a second sword in her other hand and looking at them warningly. "Get out of here or you're gonna have a Bad Time." - Naru said seriously with his now red right and glowing cyan left eyes and blackened sclera. "Ahh! Freak! We'll tell our parents everything!" - they shouted while running away. Naru's eyes turned violet again and he sighed. "Wow! This is so cool! How did you do it? Are these twin swords? What can they do? And your armor is so cool! It makes you look like a knight! By the way, my name is Sakura Haruno, the future great kunoichi! What is your name?" - In delight and surprise, Sakura asked a bunch of questions while examining the weapon and introduced herself.

 "Wow! This is so cool! How did you do it? Are these twin swords? What can they do? And your armor is so cool! It makes you look like a knight! By the way, my name is Sakura Haruno, the future great kunoichi! What is your name?" - In delight and s...

Naruto looked at her in surprise and answered with a smile: “This is the bloodline of my clan from my country. Yes, this is one of my weapons. My fighting style was taught to me by my dai-bo and for this I need this armor. My name is Naruto Dreammur, I am the princess of my country and I'm here to become a ninja and make friends, nice to meet you." Sakura had stars in her eyes. "Wow! You're a princess! So cool!" - She said admiringly and then asked slightly sadly and embarrassedly: “I have no friends because of my forehead, so do you want to be my best friend?” Naru smiled and hugged her and said: “Of course! And don’t listen to anyone because of his forehead, he’s beautiful and without him you wouldn’t be Sakura Haruno!” The pink-haired girl was surprised and, hugging him, began to cry with happiness. "Thank you! I finally have a friend and I'm not alone anymore!" - She whispered happily. Naruto heard this and asked, "You don't have parents?" Sakura answered sadly: “No, they died on a mission in the Cloud when I was two years old, they gave me an apartment and since then I have lived alone.” Naru heard this and said: “Then let’s live with me! I have a big house and we can be like sisters!” The girl, hearing about this, hugged him even tighter and said, crying: “Sister! Thank you!” The prince just smiled and led her to get her things.

Timeskip:
(20 minutes later.)

Naruto and Sakura went to the Hokage's office to fill out documents on the adoption of the green-eyed girl as the prince's sister, on the way Naru told the truth about his origin, listened to everything, the girl replied: “I don’t care whether you are a monster or a god, you will always be my big sister! And after that, I will go home with you. Already in the office, Hiruzen and Danzo met them, telling them everything that happened and that Sakura knows everything. Hiruzen said: “You need a guardian for this since you are minors.” The sisters nodded in understanding and frowned. "If I may, Hiruzen? I will become their guardian until they graduate from the academy and come of age as ninjas." - asked the adviser. Hiruzen agreed in surprise, because it’s not every day that you see Danzo so soft, but on the other hand, he always wanted grandchildren. The children jumped happily and hugged the head of the Anbu, thanking him again and again, who in turn smiled softly and hugged them back. The Hokage, sitting in his place, was happy for his best friend because he had finally been happy after many years.

TasukeRaiOkami : And that was eigth chapter and yea i made Sakura and Danzo good characters and Sakura is a orphan, Sakura will be similar in character to Ruby Rose from RWBY, welp, bye!