Chapter 19 Mysterious Data

Chi Nian leaned in his arms, and waves of fragrance filled her nose. The fragrance of her hair and the charming body fragrance disturbed Zhang Yuning's heart. She only had to lower her head slightly to kiss Chi Nian's forehead. .

She didn't dare to move, not knowing whether Chi Nian was asleep or not, and she didn't dare to take a deep breath, fearing that her slightest movement would wake the person in her arms. Zhang Yu focused her attention on the two notepads within easy reach, without feeling sleepy.

She stayed up for about half an hour, and finally heard Chi Nian's even breathing. She stretched out her hand to try the movement first, but after Chi Nian didn't respond, she put her hand on the book again.

She was sleeping on the left side. Chi Nian held her waist with her right hand and held her left hand down, clasping Zhang Yuning's fingers. Her head suddenly moved and she dug deeper into her embrace. Zhang Yuning raised his chin and relaxed. shoulders to give her a more comfortable sleeping position.

Seeing that Chi Nian was unconscious of her actions, Zhang Yu bravely opened the black record book. Thanks to the night light, she saw a few lines of numbers inside, followed by several surnames, which looked like dates. This was a social itinerary. Record?

She held down the cover and turned the pages with one hand. There were still numbers and some unfinished strokes. Zhang Yuning's shorthand ability was very strong. She immediately entered the memorization mode and input these contents into her mind.

Is this some kind of password or encoding? Every page has the same thing, and there are some extreme words like "life, injury, death, rescue", and "change, M, , which is completely incomprehensible.

There are people who are more unclear about what they write than themselves. Perhaps it is a way of fearing people's prying eyes. Chi Nian's warning line is very long, and his vigilance is no weaker than his own. After recording the entire book, Zhang Yuning struggled to memorize it and finally finished the contents of the black book.

Chi Nian was sleeping soundly in her arms. Zhang Yuning lowered her eyebrows and could only see her long eyelashes. Looking at the person in her arms, her heart surged. Zhang Yuning closed her eyes deeply. After calming down her mind, she exchanged the positions of the two notebooks and opened the white-covered record book.

At that time, Chi Nian used a white notebook to record the time of her chills. Zhang Yuning turned to the first page and it read: 12HC, 6HS. She speculated that this meant having chills for 12 hours and sleeping for 6 hours. There is today's date next to the number. After this page, there is no other content in the book.

Zhang Yuning looked at the back and found that there were many similar contents densely recorded on the back. Her eyes were fixed on some date numbers that were inconsistent with the current situation, and the numbers next to HC and HS kept changing. It could be said that the values were increasing from small to large. What did this mean?

There

is also this date format that makes it difficult for people to tell whether it is the year or the month? There are even some small illustrations on the reverse side, which should represent the weather.

Write it down first, then talk about it. Zhang Yuning focused on the content and made another wave of forced memorization. He couldn't keep it for a long time. It was not a big problem to silence all these within 2 hours.

After reading it, she put the two notebooks in their original positions. Chi Nian relaxed his vigilance. Otherwise, why would the bag be placed on the bedside table unscrupulously? Zhang Yuning couldn't reach it. She didn't know if there was anything else inside, so she gave up first. . She was even more curious about what the contents in the book meant. The black book is like a strange code that may be cracked in various ways, while the records in the white book may hide deeper secrets. After reading it, Zhang Yuning suffered from insomnia. What she had just seen kept flashing through her mind.