Chapter 03. Walking with a hug

The place where Chi Nian was imprisoned was in the villa area next to the Chishang R&D base. Almost all high-tech R&D personnel of the Chishang Group lived in this community. One of the buildings was said to be the property of the Chishang family, so Zhang Yu Ning then found this place.

By destroying the community surveillance, she quickly bypassed the security and found the villa. She originally wanted to sneak in from the basement, but she didn't expect that when the password lock of the door was cracked, it would automatically open a trap, let alone Chi Nian.

So all the environment here is fake, the sky, the garden, the golf course, all the luxury is accumulated by technology. Just as Chi Nian said, everything they saw inside was what the house wanted them to see, like a dream where reality was inseparable.

The elevator went up three floors and went directly to the first floor. It stands to reason that there should be surveillance everywhere here, including the glass secret room. Although Zhang Yuning deliberately used a masking device to try to block all signals, it came out too smoothly.

I always feel like something is wrong, but I can't explain why.

Chi Nian followed Zhang Yuning for a few steps and asked, "Where are you going?"

"Go to my car first, and then leave here." Zhang Yuning answered, feeling Chi Nian's silence, and was afraid that she would feel uneasy, so he explained He said, "The car is in the park. I'll tell you where to go later."

Chi Nian nodded.

Zhang Yuning likes riding. The motorcycle is hidden deep in the park. She walks very fast, completely ignoring Chi Nian who is wearing high heels behind her. This is a sloping area, and the up and down is very rugged. Even if there are steps, it is a bit tiring.

It was three o'clock in the morning, the night was still dark, and there was nothing in the park except a lonely street lamp.

Liuli Island is an island country, and the capital city they are in is called Liuli City. The city has a wide sea area and a well-developed water system. Various subtropical plants are planted in the park. The sky is just dawning, and the wind is a bit cool, making the coconut trees rustle.

In order to hide, Zhang Yuning parked the motorcycle at a high place. There were steps in the middle of the uphill road. Both sides were very flat, so you could ride it with some skills.

Chi Nian crossed his arms and walked hard. Finally he couldn't bear it anymore and stopped. The speed of running for her life left her breathless.

Zhang Yuning's long legs made her walk as fast as flying, but Chi Nian couldn't. Seeing that there were nearly ten steps between the two of them, Zhang Yuning noticed that there was no movement from the people behind him, so he stopped and turned around to look, and found that Chi Nian was standing with his hands on his waist, unwilling to leave.

She bent over slightly, supported her knees with her left hand, and pushed one foot up and one foot down. The tailor-made close-fitting design meant that even if she bent over, she couldn't see any fat. The waist design of the whole skirt was just right, and she was wearing a sexy red skirt. Zhang Yuning had seen the figure in "dreams", and her ears felt hot every time she thought of it.

"Do you still know there is someone behind you?" Chi Nian's tone was dissatisfied, which also dispersed Zhang Yuning's distracting thoughts and prevented him from thinking deeply.

"Who is a good person wearing high heels and a skirt like this while running for his life?" Zhang Yuning said as she turned back.

"You can't be slovenly when you're running for your life."