Chapter 17 How to repay?

Zhang Yuning never took a nap and rarely fell asleep during the day. Whether it was due to physical discomfort or Chi Nian's arms being too comfortable, she fell asleep without warning.

This sleep was very solid, with no extra dreams. It felt like being put under general anesthesia, as if I had gone to another world. I didn't need to think about anything, couldn't see anything, there was only nothingness.

It was easy to fall asleep and wake up suddenly. Zhang Yuning suddenly opened her eyes, as if she had wandered into space. Who was she, where was she, and what happened? She sat up and found that she was sleeping by the bay window, with pillows and quilts neatly placed, so she must have been taken care of.

Chi Nian? She closed her eyes deeply and recalled many details. This was not a dream, it really happened. She leaned on Chi Nian's shoulder, and then she knew nothing.

She fell into someone else's arms and fell asleep? It's unbelievable. Zhang Yuning doesn't have many friends. To say that Lan Chengjin has some friendships, everyone else keeps their distance and never gets close to each other, let alone letting down their guard.

She deeply remembers how biting the chill was, but now she is recovering as if nothing happened, with no cold symptoms, no fever or discomfort. Zhang Yuning stood up and walked to the living room and bedroom, where she found a sumptuous dinner on the bar table.

Chi Nian, are you cooking again?

I haven't eaten much all day, the table is full of my favorite delicacies, and my stomach makes a growling sound.

"Eat." Chi Nian walked out with a bowl of soup. Wearing an apron, she looked like a housewife, extremely beautiful.

The word "beautiful wife" suddenly flashed in Zhang Yuning's mind. Her noble status shouldn't go to a place like the kitchen, but her gentle and natural movements and expressions made it seem like she belonged here.

Zhang Yuning felt a little sorry when she remembered that she had been taken care of for a long time and saw Chi Nian doing these "rough jobs".

"Thank you." She didn't know what to say except these three words.

Chi Nian crossed his hands, held his chin, and smiled: "Then how are you going to thank me?"

"How do you want me to thank you? You can make requests."

Anything is fine?" Chi Nian served her a bowl of soup. , handed it over, how could she take care of someone so well?

Will the little eldest sister of the Chi family take care of people's daily life? It’s simply a fantasy.

Zhang Yuning picked up the soup bowl and looked at her: "Anything is fine, just ask." After saying that, she took a sip of the soup, but heard Chi Nian reply: "Just promise me with my body."

This sentence The words made Zhang Yuning's soup get stuck in her throat. Not only did she not swallow it, it came back and choked her hard. She couldn't help but "cough, cough, cough".

"It's not like I've never done it before. What's there to be afraid of?"

Chi Nian's sultry tone became more and more explicit. Zhang Yuning didn't raise her head, and she didn't answer the question for fear that it would never end. Plus, she had had several erotic dreams, which made her very ashamed. .

She lowered her head and wiped her mouth, continuing to drink the soup in a muffled voice.

During the meal, Zhang Yuning remained silent. Chi Nian only ate the vegetable salad and said nothing more.

A delicious meal made Zhang Yuning feel at home for the first time. over the years

Living alone and dealing with single life has always been casual, and those things that are out of reach are very unrealistic.