Chapter 13 Are you worried about me?

If she is really Chi Nian, it is normal to be stressed many times after being killed. If she is not Chi Nian, where does her sense of dependence come from at this moment? Zhang Yuning could feel Chi Nian's desire to hold onto someone.

Her subtle sense of uneasiness would always show up at special moments, such as in the elevator, or at this moment.

"It's okay, he's not a suspicious person." Zhang Yuning didn't know where to put her hands and let Chi Nian hold her without moving.

As expected, Chi Nian calmly let go. She returned to normal, pushed the shopping cart without saying a word, and continued to select things as if nothing had happened.

She refused to let Zhang Yuning push the cart and insisted on doing it by herself. After going around the fast food area, she went to the fresh food area. After buying a cart full of things, Zhang Yuning swiped her credit card to pay, wanting to leave as soon as possible. ∞This ∞ work∞

is provided by ∞si∞tu∞.com∞∞online∞read∞ Wrong. Chi Nian really didn't want to stay there. Is a house as high-end as Dean's apartment so empty?

It was a bit wasteful, but Zhang Yuning didn't resist. Anyway, as long as Chi Nian decided something, it would be difficult for him to change it.

She gave up.

In order to make up for Chi Nian making breakfast for herself twice, Zhang Yuning finally prepared to cook. She actually didn't know what she bought at the supermarket. She only knew that when she looked through the shopping bag, she found the ingredients she was good at making.

"What food do you want to eat?" Although Zhang Yuning lives alone, she has some skills in all aspects. She has learned coffee latte art, made cakes, and taught herself cooking. When she has nothing to do, she will mess around.

She has cooking skills, but she hasn't studied them in depth. All in all, I haven’t cooked for three months. I don’t know if I’ll be disappointed if I start cooking again this time.

"What do you want to eat?" She didn't know Chi Nian's taste preference for lunch. She only knew that it was light in the morning and evening.

"Spicier."

Zhang Yuning was a little surprised. She thought Chi Nian paid great attention to diet and health and rarely ate such heavy food.

"Anything with Sichuan flavor is fine. You can make whatever you want, but it must have soup."

Sichuan flavor is Zhang Yuning's favorite. She didn't know what ingredients Chi Nian bought, so she didn't pay attention at all, so she could only say, "Let me take a look."

"What did I buy ?"

"I didn't pay attention. I was just looking around."

"Are you worried about me?" This seemed to be the second time Chi Nian asked. Zhang Yuning thought for a moment and wanted to continue. Answer the previous answer? It seemed that there was nothing wrong with that answer, so he said: "You are the boss and I am the bodyguard. Of course I will worry about your safety."

"That's it?"

"You're weird. We agreed for three months to protect you. It's my job, what else can I do?" Zhang Yuning really couldn't figure out where Chi Nian's "desire" and "expectation" sometimes came from. What did she want to get and what answer did she want to wait for?

Wouldn't this kind of question seem pointless?

"Okay." Chi Nian answered simply, then took the tablet and sat down at the same spot on the balcony. She couldn't see any emotions or sorrows. She said she was angry. There was no change in her face. She said she was not angry. She looked depressed.