⚜️🌙News and I might want to do music as a carrer🌙⚜️

Aurora had a amazing time in America, she got to make music and got to spend time with her cousins.

She actually ended up staying there for the whole two weeks and just internship with the number one pro hero Star stripe who Literally spoiled her for the remaining week, and they returned to Japan and had to go to school.

🌙🎗️outfit/shoes🎗️🌙

🎗️🌙 hairstyle 🌙🎗️

Aurora and Cordus went to school and he was going to join her in class because he didn't want her to be alone

Aurora told all might she wasn't doing the exercise, and he was sad inside but respected her wish.

After an hour everybody was sent to change Mineta found a whole in the boy's locker room that connects to the girl's locker room.

Tenya: Don't even think about it! peeping on them would be criminal.

Mineta: Then you will have to throw me in solitary confinement cause' you can't stop me!

Mineta: I wanna see Yaoyorozu's curves, Ashido's slender waist, Hagakure's floating underwear, Uraraka's super-fine body Asui's Unexpectedly soft boobies- Aurora's perfect body the perfect curves of her body, her massive boobs would be an amazing sight to see

Kirishima: ("The wall does look pretty easy to break...")

Cordus: Attempt that and I will break your neck Kirishima

Kirishima: I didn't say anything

Codrus: You thought it.

As the boys left the changing room and went back to their class Aizawa was telling them some news that he had to share with them.

Aizawa: Well, it's almost time for summer vacation. Don't get too excited. You can't just relax an entire month. You'll be training while you're camping in the woods.

Aurora: Can I not go.

Aizawa: You are going, you'll be fine Aurora

Aurora rolled her eyes and just went on her phone and Cordus just laid on her shoulder listening to Aizawa speak, Shoto was trying not to flare up his fire side, Shoto didn't like how close those two were.