💫💛The Young princess is born💛💫

The warm sunset was so pretty on the day of Queen Aruttia giving birth to her precious daughter of October 22 and once the young baby girl was born she opened her eyes and they were gold and from that moment on Queen Aruttia and King Oritel would love their little bundle of joy forever and would protect her from Anything that would want to do her harm and couldn't wait to show her to their friends which is the pro hero's.

After three months All the pro-heroes got to meet the golden eye princess and they immediately loved her, the young child had everyone wrapped around her finger. The young princess's name was Aurora Roselyn LightMoon and since she was the only child of King Oritel she got high security 24/7.

The press and other famous people tried to get a glimpse of young Aurora but her parents would never be in public so they can see but they do go out with their daughter but change their looks so no one will recognize its them.

Aurora was a really fast learner and a very smart child growing up and as she got older her parents were expecting to find out if she had powers or not and when they took her to the doctor, they found out that she possesses every type of quirk there is even when there are new versions of quirks she would have it .Aurora parents asked the pro hero's to teach and train her on how to control her powers.

Now going on to age seven young Aurora had friends that she has known since she was a baby, and they are protective of her, the pro hero's consider aurora a niece so every time she saw them, she would call them uncle or aunts but for Nazu and grand Torino and recovery girl she would call them her grandparents.

Aurora always had a way with figuring out things, that was just who she was, as she grew her Quirks and powers were under control but that doesn't mean she wouldn't have difficulty with them when she got new ones that would spring out of nowhere.

(°Child Art°)

{I made this art, but my best friend edited it for me to add the gold highlights and to make her eyes pure gold}

Aurora has a necklace that was given to her from her father, it was a gold chain with a golden rose pendent, the reason he gave it to her was because it is a crest to their family, and it should help her overcome situations that she can't handle by herself.

💫Necklace💫

Aurora's life will be difficult, but she will have help every step of the way with her new friends as she gets older but in due time, she will soon realize that they are the problem because they are the ones who are Obsessed with her, but will she...

Aurora's life will be difficult, but she will have help every step of the way with her new friends as she gets older but in due time, she will soon realize that they are the problem because they are the ones who are Obsessed with her, but will she get away from the young heroes in training and the uprising villains that want her attention and love?