Chapter 17: Suspicion

"I can't believe that MY little sister has someone!" Misturi squealed.

"I've been waiting for this for so long!" She continued as she pumped her fist into the air.

"Isn't this just exciting!" Misturi turned to her gossip buddy, the snake hashira Iguro Obanai.

"It is very interesting." He responded in a mellow tone.

Misturi sighed as she continued, "I just wish she told me who. All, I got out of her was that he could weild a sword. Then, she ran off."

EARLIER THAT DAY

Y/n was humming along the path to the woods from behind her sister estate. Until, she had heard running feet come up behind her. Although, she did not hear anything do to her thinking of SOMEONE.

"Y/N!!!!!" Misturi squealed as she brought her sister into a tight hug.

"Gah! Oh! Big Sis!" Y/n yelled as she put a hand to her chest to slow down her heartbeat.

"You scared me!" Y/n continued.

"I scared you? I thought you would've heard me coming?" Misturi spoke softly as she put her sister down.

"Well! I...um was just thinking about something." Y/n replied as her cheeks became flushed.

Misturi blinked at her sister. As Y/n looked up she say a giant smile on her sister's face. UH OH.

"Eeeeeee! Or were you thinking about someone! Hmm! Tell me about him, PLEASE! You always sneak away, don't think I haven't noticed!" Misturi yelled with her hands on hips.

"Oh! Um..." Y/n started, but was ultimately at a loss for words.

Y/n POV:

"Oh jeez! She's asking about Koku! What should I say. I can't just tell her i'm seeing a demon. Not only that, but an UPPER MOON! Demon." Y/n thought.

Misturi POV:

"Is she too scared to tell me! Nonsense! I will help my sister with this crush! Her love life will be better. She's beautiful and I want her to feel wanted! Don't worry Y/n your big sis is here to help! I'll protect you till the end of time!"

End of POV'S

"Gjdkdjnernjdjen! He likes sword!" Y/n blabbed out.

"Swordsman?" Misturi questioned, but before she could ask more her sister had already scurried away.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Am I bad sister. Is that why she doesn't want to tell me! Maybe she's scared I wouldn't like him!" Misturi freaked out.

"I'm sure that's not it. Your a great sister and i'm sure that Y/n loves you just the same." Iguro spoke.

"You really thinks so!" Misturi shouted as her face became flushed from the compliment.

Iguro nodded before a question had popped up in his mind. "Why would she want to hide who she loves? Not only that, but the sneaking away and constant avoidance of the questions about this guy." Iguro thought as he looked up at the clouds.

"Just what is she hiding?"

Hello! I forget this book existed! Sorry! I have recently been taking keystones and I still have 2 more days of those. But, I just wanted to get this out. Even though it's not that long and probably has spelling mistakes. I will hopefully upload more soon. It kinda depends on how I feel. Well, until next time!