Chapter 1: Unexpected Meeting

"Nee-san I have to go to my mission!" The younger kanroji explained.

In hoping to get her older sister to stop being so clingy.

"But y/n! We were supposed to have lunch together! You promised me this time!"Misturi yelled

"I know, but I need to go! No matter how much I love you!"y/n dramatically yelled while falling on her knees.

From afar Iguro Obanai watched as the two Kanroji's weird dramatic goodbye was playing out. He was confused, but used to it. Both the kanroji's act the same way, they have a bubbling personality. Yet can never say goodbye like regular people, but they are far from regular.

Soon enough the younger kanroji got her older sister from being clingy and left for her mission.

1st person point of view

"Ah finally, on my way to my mission"I said with some pride in my tone and a pip in my step.

The mission was a demon sighting in a west villiage not so far from her older sisters district. Which was good, so she could return as soon as possible to try and atleast make up for missing lunch.

(After the mission)

"Are you all alright?"i asked with worry in my voice.

The two kids and there mom nodded.

"Yes, thank you for saving us!" The women said to me.

"How could we ever repay you for your kindness!" She said as she got on her knees in a bowing pose.

"What! No there is no need to bow or to repay me! I did this because it's my job." I yelled while ushering her to get up.

The family soon thanked me and made there way back home.

I started running off back to my sister's district. But soon enough I stopped when I heard voices. There was a deep one and another one of pleading for mercy. I soon switched to that direction and saw a demon slayer and a...

Demon...
Except this demon had a strong aura. I watched as the demon took out a sword and raised it up to attack, but I quickly interrupted. I grabbed the demon slayer and got a lengths way from the demon and set the poor petrified demon slayer.

"Hey! Are you okay" I asked I was worried beacuse he was drenched in blood. And looked very traumatized.(I mean can't blame him)

"U-Upp- Upper M-Moon!" The demon slayer yelled and soon got up and ran away crying.

Which meant I was alone...
With an Upper rank demon...

I turned around to come face to face with 6 eyes! I am not lying he did look handsome with his long hair.

"No! Y/n you have to stay focused!" I told myself.

I quickly took out my sword which was similar to my sister's. It was a whip-like sword that helped with our love breathing technique.

"Love Breathing first form:Shivers of first love!" I said as I dashed forwards relaying muliple whip lashes as him.

(It looks like this)

"

Hah!? He dogded it!?" I screamed inside my head.

"Dang it y/n kanroji what did you expect from an Upper moon!' I shouted.

He just looked out me and lanched an attack that had these crescent moons. Unfortunately I got hit and it hurt a lot!

"Ow ow ow ow! That seriously hurts!" I shouted inside of my head.

I couldn't get up! Is this how I die! I am too young plus I didn't even get married yet!

I felt a foot on my back and it pressed down a little too hard. All of my muscles hurt and ache. The demon just looked at me and that's when I actually looked into his eyes and it says Upper Moon 1!

"I just tried to battle Upper moon 1!" I yelled inside of my head. Which did not make my headache better.

But... he didn't kill me...
I felt weight get off me and my muscles relaxed a bit. I looked up to see the upper moon walking away.

"He didn't kill me? Why?..."I asked myself.

"Hey maybe he isn't half bad...maybe he wants to be friends?..."

[Sorry if this seems short. I wanted to do a Kokushibo x reader story and Misturi is one of my favorite characters. So I hope you enjoy this story]