Special Chapter #1

"Y/n! Y/n! Wake up or were gonna be late!," Misturi yelled as she shook her sister awake.

"Huh! What...," Y/n got up confused as she looked around only to meet her older sister's eyes.

"School starts in 10 minutes! Come on get ready!," Misturi yelled as she picked you up and brought you to the bathroom.

Y/n spent 5 minutes getting ready and soon enough her and Misturi dashed out of the house.

"Gah! I didn't even get to have breakfast!," Misturi said as if on queue her stomach growled.

"Sorry Nee-San...," You said with sadness in your tone.

"Y/n watch out!," Misturi shouted as she tried to pull you back.

But, before she could reach for you. You ended up bumping into a hard chest.

"Gah! Ouch...," Y/n said as she fell to the ground on her butt.

"Ah...are you alright you sorta just ran right into me," A voice spoke.

"I know! I'm sorry!," Y/n spoke as she looked up.

Only to be greeted with a tale male with black hair tied into a long ponytail. As he was wearing the same uniform as you.

"Here, take my hand," He spoke as you grabbed his hand and got up.

"Y/n! Are you alright!," Your sister said with worry in her tone as she looked you up and down to make sure your alright.

"So, Y/n is your name," The male spoke fixing his tie.

"I guess it's only proper if I introdue my self as well. I am Michikatsu," He said as put a hand on his chest.

"Oh! I know about you and your twin. It's funny because Y/n is my little twin sister!," Misturi jumped in pushing on you.

"Oh and she's single and doesn't have any crushes," Misturi added pushing you foward.

"Oh! Uh! Heh...," Y/n couldn't say anything because her mind was a mess.

"Well, I will see you in school then," Michikatsu said as he walked off.

"Yeah...," Y/n said while waving.

I think today was going to be a good day.

Now time for a Modern era:
Michikatsu before bumping into you was looking for his brother Yoriichi as they both had gotten separated.

It's funny cause I am doing this during lunch at my school.