Chapter, 13: Everything is ok!

"Kokushibo...", Akaza said with disgust in his tone. As a sword with eyes on it was pointed at him.

"What are you doing here.?," Akaza asked with agitation in his tone. He was pissed that Kokushibo didn't do anything. Not that he wanted his help or anything.

"To watch over you...that's all...", Kokushibo said while lowering his sword.

"Then, what were you doing on the train? I could sense your presence!," Akaza spoke quietly then raising his voice at the end.

Kokushibo stayed quiet. I mean what was he supposed to tell him? Oh, I met this demon slayer girl and she's pretty cute! That would be crazy coming out of his mouth.

"I just said it, to watch over you...," Kokushibo said once again.

"Tch...whatever," Akaza said while he started walking. He didn't know what kokushibo was up to, but he didn't like it nor did he want to pry.

Kokushibo looked back toward where the train was. Then he started walking following Akaza as they had to meet with their master.

Meanwhile Rengoku was telling Tanjiro of where he could maybe find sun breathing.

"Young Kamado, during my visions of the past I remembered something I saw. You should go to visit House Rengoku, where I was born. There you should find the writings of the past flame hashira. My father read them often, but I didn't so I have no idea what's in them.," Rengoku stated as Tanjiro sat there listening.

"There you guys are! Ahhh! What happened to Rengoku-san!!," Zenitsu ran over with a terrified look. On his back he had Nezuko's box.

"Oh, Zenitsu! Your here and alive!," Y/n said while running up and hugging him.

Zenitsu was stunned in place as his face was red with blush.

"Ah, Nezuko-chan's in this box! Good thing you got her in there before the sun could touch!," Y/n said as she broke from the hug and gave Zenitsu a thumbs up.

"All right! Thank you Rengoku-San!," Tanjiro yelled as he smiled.

Rengoku and Y/n's crows went off to go tell the other hashira of this day and what happened.

"Oh, so Rengoku and Y/n survived. What a relief," Shinobu said while sighing in relief.

While Kanao looked confused by her. To be honest she's really glad that your ok she just doesn't know how to show it.

"Ah! No way! Rengoku fought an upper rank! And my dear younger sister helped! Kyah! I can't wait to see her! I'm so proud!," Misturi yelled as she stood up with a smile.

Muichuro was walking while the crow was informing him of this battle.

"Y/n....that name sounds familiar," Muichuro said while still walking.

"Wow! Rengoku and Y/n fought an Upper rank and survived! That's real flashy! Especially for a Tsuguko!," Uzui yelled with a smirk on his face as he did a little pose.

Iguro was thankful that you didn't die. He knows how heart broken Misturi would be. Ofcourse he also cared for you as you are the only one that really knows of his crush on your sister.

"Y/n is soon to become a hashira, Namu Amida Butsu...," Gynomei said while rubbing his hands together.

"Huh, so Rengoku and Kanroji's little sister almost beat an upper rank. Tch... if I was there I would have ran after it and finished it off," Sanemi said while cutting a piece of bamboo with his sword.

A crow landed on Giyuu's shoulder.

"Oh," Giyuu said with no emotion in his eyes.

"Not a single passenger died? Kyojuro and Y/n are incredible swordsman and Y/n is making her path to becoming a hashira. I'm glad there alive although, I cannot live much longer," Kagaya said while speaking in his soothing.

"Akaza...so you have returned with kokushibo," A child like figure said with black hair, blue eyes, a white button up shirt, with black shorts and brown boots.

Now time for a real life secret!
"Did you know that the creator is in 9th grade this year! Not only that, but this author is also an artist," Mammon said with his hand at the side of his face.

"Not, only that, but the twins of obey me is the creator's favorite characters. Although, I don't know why it isn't the Great Mammon!," Mammon yelled.