𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-2

______________________________________

Italy, 18 may

The police sirens were buzzing in the road of Calabria. According to the news, six men were murdered on the restaurant and one was taken forcefully into the large van.

The police were searching for the CCTV footage but unfortunately all of them were cut off. According to that scene there, it would be known it was done by those powerful mafias and the police were waiting for the higher orders.

The phone started ringing and the head police officer immediately picked it up. "Stop the investigation immediately and act like nothing happened there. It's the order of president."

"But is there a certain reason sir?"

"Mr Mariano had just visited the president. Stop the investigation."

His name was enough to bring chills to them. The bloods were wiped out and the investigation boards were removed in an instant, without any trace left behind.

Few minutes ago,

The roads were cleared for the large cars to pass through. The bodyguards were covering the one car from every sides. And all of that stopped infront of a large building, the residence of president of Italy.

The large men ran towards the car and opened it. Everyone instantly lowered their head when their boss started walking through the building, directly into the room of president.

The blood began covering the floor as the culprit was walking and victim was getting dragged. The president immediately stood up from his chair when he heard the door being opened.

"Mr Damon, you can't barge in like that." Everyone went quiet hearing the voice of president.

The bodyguards raised their gun at the president and Damon walked through the hall, with his shoes tapping the glass floor making echo sounds in the room.

He pulled the chair and sat down at it like he owned the place. The president backed off from there seeing his face half covered in blood and his attire all bloody. "I mean Mr Mariano, you should have informed me if you had some work with me. I was startled."

"You should be President. After all, you made a spy to look after me, didn't you?" Damon took out the cigarette from the table and was just going to take the lighter into his hands when he just stopped in between.

"That guy which you brought here, I don't even know him. And the investigation won't stop until they find the evidence, you can leave now."

Damon slightly smirked and looked towards his personal assassin. "Do you have gasoline, president?"

"There's no such thing-" He stopped talking and gulped down his saliva when he saw Damon taking out a gun from his back. "You shouldn't threaten me with this gun."

The gasoline was passed through bodyguards and finally it reached in the hands of the personal assassin of Damon. "Shower him with them, Davian. He must be clean from head to toe." He said as he took the lighter from the table.

"What do you think you're doing, Mr Mariano?" The gasoline kept on being poured at the bleeding men. "Just showering him, he must had been too busy spying after me that he couldn't take a shower lately."

The President stood tramautised when he witnessed the lighter straight flying towards the man who is covered in oil. The screams vibrated in the hall when his entire body got fired.

While the mafia knelt with one leg and put the tip of his cigarette into the fire, and smoked the cigarette while looking back towards the president.

"Just because you're the president doesn't mean I'll let you get in my way, Mister."

His Little One |Forced Romance|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें