trece

Chapter 13: Meeting Kiara

The anticipation had been building for days. Virat and Aashna had shared wonderful moments together, and now, the next significant step was for Aashna to meet Kiara, Virat’s beloved daughter. Virat was confident that Aashna would love Kiara and vice versa, but there was still a knot of nervousness in his stomach.

On a sunny Saturday morning, Aashna arrived at Virat’s house. The warm sun and clear skies seemed like a good omen. She had brought a small gift for Kiara, a colorful storybook that she thought the little girl might enjoy.

Virat greeted her at the door, his eyes lighting up at the sight of her. “Hey, Aashna. Ready to meet the most important person in my life?”

Aashna smiled, feeling a mixture of excitement and nerves. “Absolutely. I can’t wait to meet Kiara.”

As they walked inside, Aashna could hear the sound of playful giggles coming from the living room. Virat led her in, and there she saw Kiara, a bundle of energy and joy, playing with her toys on the floor.

“Kiki, sweetheart, come here for a minute,” Virat called gently.

Kiara looked up and, seeing her father, ran over with a big smile on her face. “Daddy!” she exclaimed, throwing her arms around his legs.

Virat scooped her up in his arms. “Kiki, I want you to meet a friend of mine. This is Aashna.”

Aashna stepped closer, her heart melting at the sight of the adorable little girl. “Hi, Kiara. It’s so nice to meet you.”

Kiara looked at Aashna curiously, then smiled shyly. “Hi,” she said softly.

Aashna crouched down to Kiara’s level and handed her the gift. “I brought you a little something. I hope you like it.”

Kiara’s eyes widened with excitement as she took the book. “Thank you!” she said, her smile growing wider. She opened the book and began flipping through the pages, clearly delighted by the colorful illustrations.

“Why don’t we read it together?” Aashna suggested, settling down on the floor next to Kiara.
"Okaaayyy aashuu"Kiara exclaimed in a singing way. While the new couple just smiled at her.
Virat watched them with a heart full of warmth. Seeing Aashna and Kiara interact so naturally filled him with a sense of contentment and hope for the future. And then Aashna took a picture of them and Virat loved it so much that he posted it on his story.

Virat’s Story:

Kiara and Aashna quickly bonded over the storybook

Kiara and Aashna quickly bonded over the storybook. Aashna’s gentle manner and genuine interest in Kiara’s world made the little girl feel comfortable and happy. They laughed and talked as they explored the story’s adventures together.

Virat joined them on the floor, adding his own playful commentary to the story, making both Kiara and Aashna laugh. The three of them shared an easy camaraderie, and the room was filled with the joyous sound of their laughter.