nueve

Chapter 9: A Meeting of Hearts

In the bustling streets of Delhi, Virat Kohli navigated through the crowds, his heart pounding with anticipation. He had made the decision to take the next step in his arranged marriage journey with Aashna, and now he was on his way to meet her for the first time.

As he approached the designated meeting spot, a quaint cafe tucked away in a quiet corner of the city, Virat's nerves threatened to overwhelm him. He took a deep breath, steeling himself for the encounter that could change the course of his life.

Inside the cafe, Aashna sat at a corner table, her stomach aflutter with nerves. She had never met Virat in person before, but their conversations had sparked something within her, something she couldn't quite put into words.

As the door chimed open, Aashna's heart leaped into her throat. There, standing before her, was Virat Kohli, his presence commanding attention and yet, there was a vulnerability in his eyes that she found endearing.

"Hi, Aashna," Virat's voice was warm and inviting as he approached her table, a hint of nervousness underlying his confident demeanor.

Aashna smiled, her nerves easing slightly at the sight of him. "Hi, Virat," she replied, her voice soft yet filled with warmth. "It's nice to finally meet you in person."

As they settled into their seats, the conversation flowed effortlessly between them. They talked about everything from their favorite foods to their dreams and aspirations, and with each passing moment, they felt a connection growing stronger.

Virat couldn't help but be captivated by Aashna's easy laughter and genuine warmth. There was something about her that felt familiar, as if they had known each other for a lifetime.

And for Aashna, being in Virat's presence felt like coming home. He was everything she had hoped for in a partner and more, and she couldn't shake the feeling that their meeting was destined to happen.

As the afternoon stretched on, Virat and Aashna lost track of time, immersed in each other's company. And as they said their goodbyes, they both knew that this was just the beginning of a beautiful journey together.

As they parted ways, a sense of excitement filled their hearts. They had taken the first step towards building a life together, and they couldn't wait to see where their arranged marriage would take them. Little did they know, their meeting had set into motion a love story that would defy all odds and stand the test of time.