Jealous Boy

(Don't ask why I chose that song)

Benny:

You and the gang were all at Phillip's team field competing to see who were the best baseball players. The gang was all having a good time messing with the team to make them lose focus. You could hear Ham's jokes and you were dying of laughter in the bleachers. Every time you caught Benny's eyes you'd smile and wave and the smile on his face grew wide and the rosy color of his tan cheeks was more apparent.

Hey, how are you. You turned your head from the game to face Phillips in his playing suit and helmet in his hands. He leaned up against the railing in a "macho" manly way.

Uhh hey... aren't you supposed to be playing? You said pointing your finger to the field where the others were still playing.

I am, I am, but you looked so lonely and I couldn't let a cute girl like you hear all alone now could I. He smirked and smized with his eyes.

Just one word „Gross".

(I actually think it's cute 🥲 just for now prepend it because yeah because of the story)

You rolled your eyes and say Uhm yeah, l'm good, besides my friends are all here, I'm watching them play.

Oh yeah, ham keeps mentioning a shaved butt or whatever. He rolled his eyes. The comment made you laugh because it was true that Ham mentioned it in his jokes.

Benny on the other hand, watched you from the field, laughing and Phillip chuckling. At what?He thought. He was furious.

Hey Yo Phillips! Back OFF! he said pointing his bat at him.

Phillips stayed put and shouted back, OR WHAT RODRIGUEZ! Benny walked towards you and Phillips, with his Bat in hand..

OK Ok, i'll back off Phillip raised his hands in defeat. He quickly ran off but Benny still came beside you. 

Are you okay? What the heck was that, why were you laughing with him!? he asked with concern, but frustration still visible in his face.

Yeah of course I am thanks, babe. But it was nothing he was talking about Ham's jokes. I was not laughing with him. You said pulling his arms to grab your waist.

Never knew you had all this jealousy in you, Benny. you smirked

I'm not jealous, he was just getting too close that's all. You giggled and pulled him in for a quick peck. Don't you ever worry hun, You're stuck with me.

Smalls:

You decided to play a round of baseball while you were hanging out with smalls and the gang at the Sandlot. You had the bat in your hand and got ready to hit the ball. As the ball was thrown, you swung...... and missed.

Sorry y/nn, I have the ball right here. Ham shook the ball in your face.

Ughhhh Man! You groaned in frustration and slightly stomped your foot. Benny noticed this and decided to help you.

It's okay Y/n it's your first time, here i'll show you. Benny said as he moved to your spot. He was teaching you how you could hit the ball and you listened closely. He finished, So you think you got it? 

Yes! I'm ready. You say.

This time, you managed to hit the ball and it flew a great distance. You were filled with joy because you mastered it and ran to hug Benny.

OMG BENNY THANK YOU! I DID IT! You screamed jumping up and down exited.

The gang all cheered in support, but Smalls just stood there in unnoticeable shock. She hugged him. The moment stayed and replayed in his head over and over again until everyone started to heading home.