First Kiss

Benny:

You and Benny decided to hangout in the treehouse to watch the sunset and talk. The sun was going down and it was a beautiful sight.

Oh how beautiful! I love sunsets they are the most amazing sights to witness. You said still looking brightly at the clouds and their bursting mixed colours.

Benny thought the same but was only looking at you. You turned to look at him.

I see where your coming from, y/n, it's just disagree I don't think it is the MOST beautiful sight to look at. He smirked and turned back to looking at the sunset.

What! How can it not be the most beautiful thing ever? If not this than what?! You asked with a small hint of annoyed tone in your voice.

He chuckled and looked back at you with the most gorgeous smirk ever. I guess he could be right

You.

You were shocked and puzzled.Has he always felt this way? You focused back at Benny and saw that his face was leaning in slowly but closer to yours. Then you both started to move in slowly. You guys kissed. You never realised how soft his lips were. You both kissed slowly but were in perfect sync. His hands went to your hips to bring you in closer. It was such a bliss you didn't realise the sun had gone down. You guys broke apart and saw the sky was dark and the both of you had to head home. It was a moment to cherish indeed.

That was...amazing Y/n. Benny said biting his lip and holding you by your waist.

It was, it really was. You whispered leaning in to get one more peck on the lips before you had to run off. Oh can this summer get any better!

Smalls:

Everyone was at the fair having a blast. You and Smalls were little far behind the gang walking and talking.

Hey I'm really glad you can come you know, couse it wouldn't be as much fun without you. Small said while still walking but didn't look at you. He seemed afraid.

Oh no I'm glad I can too but are you alright Smalls? You are not looking at me and it looks like something is on your mind. You stoped in your tracks putting your hand on his shoulder.

Well, it's just well- I think you really cool and amazing and I wanted to ask if you, I mean if 1, I mean Uhm if maybe, l-i mean —. He mumble nervously but before he can finish his never lasting rambles you grab his face and kiss him. His face was slightly sweaty from how nervous he was. His lips were slightly rough from all his nervous biting and licking, but they tasted like Cotton Candy he bought for himself and you earlier.

When you guys broke apart he was a loss for words. He managed to process what happened.

That's turned out sooo much better than what I expected! He smiled 

Ham:

It was the Fourth of July and the whole gang went to go play baseball like always. Ham came to the front of your house tired from all the running.

Y/n come on we are gonna play baseball and I really want to you to come! He said panting between breaths.

Uhh but how are you gonna play it's getting dark? You chuckles by how silly and excited he was and it was cute.

The fireworks make it look like we are playing for our fans and in a stadium!

That was convincing enough so you both ran there. While playing and enjoying the game the gang all stood to watch the fireworks.

It's so beautiful. You stayed looking up and fixated on the light show.

„Like you" ham says

You both lean in and kiss each other. The gang didn't noticed because they were too busy to watch the fireworks