017

third person pov

third person pov

            .. "WHAT I SAID NO." you could hear gianna yelling on the phone with madi from probably the other side of the hotel.

"so you do like him? madi replied with a mischievous grin.

"no i dont like- i dont know okay?

"that's basically a yes."

gianna rolled her eyes and started to talk again.

"i do not like lucas!" gianna said as their was a knock on her hotel room door.

she got up from off her bed and went to open her door.

lucas appeared in her door frame and said, "hey! your sister asked me to come get you. apparently we are going out to dinner with everyone?"

"oh okay! just give me one second."

gianna walked away from the door and walked near her closet, slipping on her shoes and re-applying some aquaphor. (i have an addiction its insane.)

-

everyone was divided into separate cars, gianna, lucas, madelyn, madison, and drew were all in the same car, with drew driving.

lucas and gianna were sitting with each other in the back.

they were next to each other, doing their own things. lucas was scrolling on instagram and gianna was texting madi.

the restaurant was a good half hour away. gianna and walker have actually started to become close again, they'd been talking and calling each other more, continuing to rekindle their friendship.

as soon as gianna thought about walker she got a text from him.

rapunzel
hey ryanbuttlord

luigi gigi
hola anderdingus.

rapunzel
question!

luigi gigi
and what may that be?

rapunzel
sooooo tonight you have to
facetime me
and put on tsitp?
(i cant remember my 
prime video password.)

luigi gigi
DID U FINISH THE SHOW?
and how do u forget...

rapunzel
NOOOOOO I JUST
GOT TO SEASON TWO.
and idk..

luigi gigi
OKAY ILL CALL YOU WHEN I
GET BACK FROM DINNER

rapunzel
OKAY HAVE FUN AND DO NOT FORGET.

          .. gianna smiled as she turned off her phone and got out of the car. she was happy that her and walker were close again, even though she had no clue why he got mad in the first place.

also, their group chat was still being weird. gianna planned on texting momona about it probably tomorrow.

"shall we?" lucas asked holing out his arm smiling.

"i think we shall!" gianna responded, taking his arm and walking into the restaurant.

everyone was there all sitting at a big table.

since gianna and lucas were sitting next to each other, they kept having side conversations with each other since everyone else was talking about their schedule for obx.

"wait wait wait look!" gianna said trying to get lucas to look at her so she can take a .5 of him.

lucas, not knowingly turned his head. as soon as she snapped the picture. he knew that there was going to be a not fine picture of him online.

"how rude." lucas exclaimed as he picked up a piece of bread and started to eat it.

gianna snatched it out of lucas's hand and started to eat it.

"i hate you."

"you love me."

-

once everyone was done with dinner, they mad their way back to the hotel.

gianna and lucas were walking down the hallway of the hotel. then they got to their connected rooms.

"okayyyy well goodnight?" gianna spoke to him.

"goodnight! i had fun with you today." lucas smiled.

they both walked closer and embraced each other in a hug.

which lasted long.

still going.

okay, now they let go.

awkwardly they backed up and waved. both of them parted their ways and went into their own hotel rooms.

gianna got ready for bed, and when she was done she sat on her bed and pulled up prime video.

then, she facetimed walker.

a/n HELP SO TODAY I WAS AT MY SISTERS DANCE REHEARSAL AND ROLLING IN THE DEEP STARTED PLAYING AND I IMMEDIATELY THOUGHT OF ARYAN

ITS 1AM BUT TYSM FOR 900 READSSSSS