011

"i really don't know why it's such a big deal though"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

third person pov

          ..gianna leads lucas over to where all of her friends are.  "guys this is lucas, he is drew's younger brother!" gianna told them as she moved lucas to stand next to her.

gianna started to introduce him to everyone exchanging their names.

then it was walkers turn.

"hey, im lucas."

"walker." he said back in a stern tone.

gianna raised her eyebrow at him but then didn't care to get involved. 😛

about an hour later, everyone was having fun and talking, enjoying the party. my sister literally went all out, there was even a freaking photo booth.

of course everyone took pictures together in it.

-

"GIANNA!"

gianna turned around and looked to the door where she heard her name being called.

through the door came madi filipowicz. one of her best friends she knew through the sturniolos.

"OH MY GODS MADIIII" gianna exclaimed as she rushed over and hugged her.

madi gladly accepted the hug, since they hadn't seen each other in almost a year.

madi moved last year and none of them had the time to visit each other but now, madi is gonna stay at her house for the weekend. and let's just say they were both extremely excited.

-

a few other kids there age arrived most of them were just childhood family friends gianna hadn't see in a while.

walker went behind gianna and placed his hands on her shoulders. gianna put her head back to see who it was (even though she knew it was walker).

"hey" walker whispered to her.

"hi" gianna whispered back and smiled.

suddenly someone started talking causing gianna to move her head.

"guys let's play a game or something?" momona asked.

"hmm.. spin the bottle?" leah questioned asking the whole group as she grabbed a bottle from a table.

"sorry guys didn't know we were still in middle school." gianna said laughing.

"come on it'll be fun!" lucas told her.

gianna looked at lucas,  and didn't wanna be a stick in the mud so she decided to play with everyone else.

she sat next to walker, and across from her was lucas. gianna kept seeing walker and lucas share glances at each other. "what's that about?" gianna questioned to herself.

leah volunteered to spin the bottle first since it was her idea.

she set the bottle down in the middle of the big circle we made on the floor. we went in a room with no people since it was mostly older teens and adults out there. and it would be very weird..

as leah spun the bottle, gianna followed it around and around in a circle with her eyes until it finally stopped.

the bottle landed on connor, brady's twin brother. gianna wasn't as close with connor as she was with brady but she still considers them friends and she was open to becoming close to him too.

(A/N I CHANGED BRADY AND CONNORS AGE TO LIKE 15 DONT WORRY HAHA)

they both shared a smile and eventually locked lips with each other. the kiss lasted for a few seconds and when they pulled apart from each other, gianna gave leah a "we're so talking about this later" type of look. connor started blushing like crazyyyyy.

"okay! that wasn't awkward at all!" dior said in a clearly sarcastic tone. leah gave her a look.

it seemed that no one was volunteering to go next so, gianna had a random urge of confidence and said "i'll go next!"

walker immediately whipped his head around and looked at gianna.

gianna placed the bottle back in the middle and hesitantly spun it. not being able to take her eyes off of the bottle.

she was slowly starting to regret this. but it didn't matter right? it would just be a meaningless kiss for a game. she hoped..

it seemed like an eternity until the bottle finally stopped spinning, gianna looked up to see who it landed on and she didn't believe it.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

a/n uhm hey..! i don't have anything to say for this one.. live laugh love guys!😍 i have state testing every day this week until friday so uhm pray for me!