001

𝑗𝑎𝑛 2024
3𝑟𝑑 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑝𝑜𝑣    

"𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑒,𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟"

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎

...as gianna sat in her vanity currently applying makeup to her face for her dance competition while on the phone with a whole bunch of her friends who were apart of the acting world.

normally, she'd be on the phone with walker before her dance competition but he has been away for almost 2 whole months filming interviews and doing meet and greets for percy jackson.

don't get me wrong, gianna loved all of her friends but there were just some she was particularly more close too that'd be including walker.

-

"gigiiiii are you excited for your dance comp?" momona asked, a girl gianna met through walker when he was filming secret headquarters alongside her. "yess i am but i'm nervous walker is kind of my good luck charm for dance competitions the one time he didn't show up i lost" she responded while making a straight line with her lips in front of the camera.

"don't you have that "promise ring" or whatever that he gave you that you always considered your good luck charm?" asked her other friend xochitl she met through dancing.

"obviously, but i can't wear jewelry while
performing" gianna decided to spray hairspray on her hair and started coughing as some of it gets in her mouth.

"just try your best gigi you'll do great!" momona said trying to get gianna to lighten up.

-

it wasn't that big of a deal that walker wasn't coming. gianna understood that walker had other priorities too. "okay g, i'll see you at the comp! i have to go finish getting ready now!" xochitl told gianna since they are both on the same competitive dance team. "good luck guys and make sure to call me right after you guys perform!"

- WALKERS POV

          ....  i was in LA doing interviews and meet and greets for percy jackson for almost 2 months now. my best friend gianna has one of her biggest dance competitions today, and she thinks i can't go. me and her grew up with each other she was literally my other half. there's no way i wanted to miss one of her biggest competitions!

and i know that she's sad about it since i'm her "good luck charm" but little does she know luckily for her, today was my last day in LA! and i'm gonna go surprise gianna at her dance competition.