012

third person pov:

third person pov:

......
....
...
..
.

lucas.

the bottle landed on lucas. gianna immediately looked up at him. she was still curious about why walker kept sending him these looks. random things kept going through her head and everyone could see that she zoned out.

"hey gianna we don't have to if you don't wa-"
lucas said but gianna cut him off.

"oh no, sorry i zoned out! gianna replied as she got closer to lucas. she could feel eyes burning on her from behind her.

they both leaned in and kissed. ✌️

once they pulled away, gianna had a faint blush on her while she went back to her spot. now it was leah's turn to give her a "we are so talking about this later" type of look.

gianna turned to face walker and whispered to him.

"you okay? your face is kinda red."

"nope, i'm fine." walker answered dryly.

"you sure? because-" gianna said as she kept going on.

"im fine gianna." walker replied back a little louder then he intended to.

"sorry." he mumbled as he looked at everyone else staring at him.

-

everyone was starting to leave, expect for the few people who were staying over, that consisted of leena, madi, some of madelyn's friends, and some of gianna's friends.

lucas and drew left a little bit after spin the bottle, and walker has been acting weird ever since. and let's just say gianna was confused as hell.

MOMONAS POV

..so, spin the bottle happened, and gianna and lucas kissed. i could practically see the fumes coming out of walkers head. it was so obvious that he liked gianna so much, and i'm pretty sure that she liked him back. they were both just so oblivious.

but the part that confused me is if gianna liked him back, why would she kiss another guy when she could've said no?

me, and all of the girls and gianna's friend, madi who was staying there for the weekend we're all sleeping over afterwards so i'm gonna try and talk to gianna about it after. oh and i cannot forget about the connor and leah kiss? definitely need to bring that up too.

THIRD PERSON POV

.. walkers mom was here, but since leena was staying she only had to pick up walker. gianna was pretty sure all the boys were going to one of their houses to sleepover too.

gianna walked over to walker right before he left and she tapped him on the shoulder. "just wanted to say bye." gianna told him as she gave him a hug.

"yeah, i'll see you in a few days or something bye!" walker said returning the hug back. something still felt off about walker to gianna, she just couldn't place her finger on it.

-

"so gianna i have a lil question for ya." momona said speaking to gianna.

all of the girls were sitting in the living room together. eating snacks, and watching shows, karaoke, and games. the usual girl sleepover.

"do i wanna know?"

momona, ignoring gianna questioned, "do you like lucas now?"

"uh no.. i don't think so. i mean it was just a game right? and there's no way he likes me." gianna replied as she wrapped her blanket around her shoulders.

"so you like walker then?"

"what, no? when did i say that."

"he was literally fuming while you were kissing lucas." momona exclaimed as she ate sour punch bites.

gianna rolled her eyes and sighed.

"yeah i'm pretty sure everyone could tell!" leah told gianna.

"your one to talk leah, are we going to forget about who you kissed? what's up with that do you like him?" gianna questioned smiling.

"hey! it's only funny when i bombardear you with questions about your love life!" leah protested laughing.

a/n: i had state testing today and my teacher let us do whatever after so i watched a barbie movie on youtube💕

also why am i #2 in sophie grace. i don't even introduce her until later.. but ate?

update i'm now #1 i'm literally so confused.