000

april 13th, 2016
gianna's 7th birthday❤︎︎♡︎

gianna's pov:         it was my 7th birthday and all my family and friends were gathered at my house to celebrate me including my bestest friend walker scobell

gianna's pov:
it was my 7th birthday and all my family and friends were gathered at my house to celebrate me including my bestest friend walker scobell. we have been best friends for sooo long since our families are so close.

my party was over. and everyone was starting to leave. except for walker me and him are gonna have a sleepover! "gia! i wanna give you your gift!!!" walker said to me impatiently, using the nickname that only he called me. "okay okay!" i said as walker pulled out a black small velvet box.

"open it! my sister helped me pick it out. i think you'll love it. i hope." he said impatiently again. i opened the box and inside was a little ring with an infinity sign on it. "it's a promise ring! so we promise to be best friends for ever and ever!" walker explained to me.

"awhh i love it so much thank you walk!" i said to him as i slid the ring onto my finger and pulled him into a huge hug. "and look i even have a matching one!" and with that he showed me his hand with the exact same infinity symbol ring.

since that day, me and walkers thing has always been infinity and promise rings. best friends forever. unless one day that all changes..?

a/n: IM SO EXCITED TO WRITE THIS OMGGG I LOVE THIS DO MUCH GIVE ME YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE THIS WAS JUST A FLASHBACK SO NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE IN 2024 TIME