Merry-Go-Round

Uraraka-

It was the end of the school day, and to Uraraka's relief, it was only getting used to their new schedules. Her classmates were all hanging out and catching up, white Uraraka spent her day taking notes and jotting down ideas she came up with.

She had only gotten a bit of work done, but her plan was still in motion, she just needed to think of more questions to ask.

Later in the day, Uraraka was hanging out in Mina's dorm along with Jiro, Tsu, Yaoyorozu, and Hagakure. Mina had convinced everyone to put face masks on, and Yaoyorozu had used her quirk to make them some fancy high-end masks.

Now Uraraka sat in a small circle with the other girls waiting for her pink mask to dry, all the girls had started talking about their spring breaks, and Uraraka nervously bit the inside of her cheek. The girls went in a circle with their stories and Uraraka would be the last to share.
Each person went, Yaoyorozu talked about how she had gotten to visit her grandparents, and Jirou talked about hanging out with some old friends from her middle school years at her favorite band concert. Mina was explaining about a dance group she had made.

Getting more nervous by the second, Uraraka racked her brain for excuses or any reasons to leave. She had just gone to the bathroom not too long ago so it would be suspicious if she left again.

Just as Mina was finishing her story Uraraka's phone buzzed. It was clearly from her left pocket but instead, she reached for her right pocket, grabbing out her phone.
"Sorry, this might be important! It's my father." Uraraka excused herself. "If I'm not back in a while, I've probably gone to sleep!" She called from the door.

As she left the room she placed her phone back
in her pocket, grabbing the burner that Toga had given her. She never thought she would be so relieved to get a message from the bloodthirsty blonde.

Flipping over to the texts with Toga, a text with a time, date, and location was sent.
Himi: Meet me at the upcoming carnival at Hosu City in two days, you will find me at the merry-go-round at 7 PM.

Uraraka sighed, at least it wouldn't be in an abandoned building this time, plus there would be a lot of other people around. She had done some research on it earlier and knew there were going to be two Merry-go-rounds, so out of necessity she texted Toga back.

O.U: There are 2 merry-go-rounds. What one?

It didn't take long for the blonde to reply, as she started typing the second Uraraka sent her the text.

Himi: The one in the south part. Hey, you texted back!

Deciding not to humor the villain any longer, Uraraka left her on read. Instead, of getting herself comfortable in bed, she didn't feel like talking to her classmates or Toga right now.
----                  
The next day Uraraka was eating lunch with Deku and Iida outside at a picnic table, the two boys talking about homework they were going to be getting. Uraraka was absentmindedly poking the rice around on her plate with chopsticks, gaining Deku's attention.

"Uraraka? Are you ok, you've been playing with your food for a while.." Deku questioned, a worried look in his eyes. 

Uraraka looked up from her food, meeting his gaze. She smiled softly at the green-haired boy and nodded.

"Yeah, sorry Deku! I was just thinking about-" Deku cut her off before she could finish the sentence, mostly to Uraraka's relief.

"Oh, are you thinking of the carnival that's going through Hosu City tomorrow?" Deku smiled, "Me and Iida are going with the rest of the class!" He exclaimed.

"Are you going along as well Uraraka?" Iida added, finally entering the conversation.
Uraraka froze, shoot. What would be less suspicious? Going with them and randomly disappearing? Or going without the class and then being spotted.