𝘕𝘰 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘕𝘰𝘵

We walked to the couch together just giggling having fun "so y/n how you been I haven't seen you since you know the day you got beat up" Dallas said awkwardly "fine." I said, Dallas could hear the bitterness of my tone, and before I knew it I was getting dragged out to the front porch by Dallas. "What the fuck is wrong with you. Why are you mad at me?" Dallas said while shutting the door behind him.

"Oh why am I jealous? I don't know Dallas maybe because I was stuck in a hospital for a week or probably even more and you don't visit me maybe that's why!" I said while raising my voice up a little "that's what this is about!" Dallas said getting closer to me and raising his voice "I visited like everyday" Dallas said "No you did not Dallas." I said clenching my jaw a little "um yes I did I just guess I was busy.." Dallas said as if he was hiding something from me.

"What's the real reason Dallas." I said with a confused expression "well me and Sylvia started dating again." Dallas said while looking down. Was he really being serious? Was he really gonna be with a two timing bitch ass player? "WHAT!" I said now screaming " look I'm sorry doll I really am it just kinda happened" "it's y/n to you, Dallas Winston." I said now fully clenching my jaw and having my hands in fists "wait what, what do you mean" Dallas said now being the one looking confused "don't you ever ever call me doll again. I don't want to ever talk or see you ever again Dallas." I said now walking away from the Curtis house.

___________
THIS WAS SO SHORT IK IM SO SO SORRYYY
BUTTTT CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT DALLAS DID THAT TO YOU?!!!!!!
BUT I LOVE YALL SO MUCH AND GIVE ME SOME RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER BYE LOVE YA🫶🏽✨STAY GOLD✨🫶🏽