𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢

Y/N POV
____________
Me and Bryan were just talking and having fun still at the bar. I had felt tipsy. Oh who am I kidding I was so drunk I had too many shots and I wanted to stop but I just couldn't. It felt like a drug I needed "Hey maybe you should stop drinking y/n" Bryan said as he took the shot glass away from my hand "But bryannn I'm just having funnn" I said acting like a child when you take there toy away but I was having so much fun and I had completely forgot about Dallas ugh Dallas Winston. I hated him. I should have thought something like this was going to happen when Buck came into my room that night me and Dallas had sex.

"𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭"

Those words kept replaying in my head I should have known. I mean the gang also warned me about Dallas. Darry had told me to be careful with him. Steve told me that he just uses girls. Two-Bit had told me that he plays with girls feeling and now Ik why they said all of that. I didn't wanna see Dallas Winston. To think I was falling in love with him. Crazy of me. The gang was right.

DALLYS POV
______________
I saw as Y/n was still talking to that guy I had jealousy written all over me. I mean I do like her but... I don't it's hard to explain I just wanted her I only had eyes for her. She was everything to me. And I hope I was everything to her. She was so sweet but fiery and I loved that about her. She was prefect for me but I blew my chances with her tonight.

Y/Ns POV
_____________
I had tried getting up from the stool so I could go to my room because it was now 11:00 p.m but I kept falling luckily Bryan was there to catch me every time I had fell. He carried me bridal style up the stairs and up to my room. We finally made it to my room and I changed in the bathroom real quick while Bryan was in my room waiting for me.

 We finally made it to my room and I changed in the bathroom real quick while Bryan was in my room waiting for me

Your sleep outfit^

I walked out still barley being able. I jumped into bed and Bryan tucked me in "Well y/n I'll see you sometime around goodnight" Bryan said as he tucked me in and left before I could say a word I fell asleep in a heartbeat today was a long day and I was tired

2:00 a.m

I woke up in the middle of the night because I couldn't fall asleep. I walked down stairs getting myself a cold glass of water trying to sober up from all the drinking I did tonight. Bryan. He's something real special. He's sweet, charming, handsome, and most of all he has a good personality. I was still mad at Dallas for saying we were just friends I mean I don't have feels for Dallas. I think. No I don't I couldn't plus he said we are just friends and that it was gonna stay like that so I couldn't do anything about it.