The Gang

DALLYS POV
______________
Once Buck said he liked y/n I got jealous I didn't know why maybe it was because she smiled when he winked at her or the way the stared into each others eyes i just don't get It tho I just met the girl but something about her was different a good kind of different her personality was fiery but sweet when she needed to she was short I say about 5'0 or 5'2, she was real thick but had a small waist  and she had black hair and her eyes were a light brown color like mine. She was perfect. "hey y/n wanna go for a walk?" I asked the pretty little lady in front of me "yea sure come on" y/n smiled gosh her smile was perfect. No no no dal what are you doing your going soft for some girl you just met.

Once we walked outside I felt the cold air hit my face I knew y/n was cold cause she was wear a shirt black tight dress with some heels that didn't make her any taller "her take my jacket will ya your freezing" I said while I placed my jacket over her " thanks Dal" she said while looking up and smiling.

Y/N POV
___________
Me and Dallas walked the lonely streets of Tulsa it was freezing but Dallas jacket didn't make it seem to bad. "Where we goin dallas?" I asked while looking up cause of how tall he was "um wanna go to the gangs house there real sweet and welcoming" dallas said "um yea sure I guess".

We walked in silence for about five minutes until we reached a small house that looked like it need to be repainted but I didn't mind. We walked through the gate and up the steps I looked at dallas "I'm real nervous dal" I said while looking up to him "you'll be fine doll" he said while smiling gosh his smile was soooo perfect I loved it.

We walked in and I quickly remembered a familiar face "Sodapop?" O said in confusion "omg y/n" he said while running up to be and hugged me. His warm hands around my waist and my arms around his neck " oh I'm sorry" Sodapop said while looking embarrassed "oh it's alright Sodapop" I said while giggling "so y'all two know each other" dal said with a look of jealously on his face "yea we met earlier" I said while me and soda not taking our eyes off of each other. Dallas scoffed. What's his problem I thought can I not hug someone? Dally went and sat down on the couch but I introduced myself to everyone "y/n the gang, the gang y/n" Sodapop said "hey guys" I said with a smile they all smiled and a older tall guy came up to me he was real strong "hey I'm Darrel Curtis but they call me darry" he said while he put his hand out to shake it "well hey Darry I'm y/n" said as we shook hands and we smiled to each other "he's two-bit, that's Steve, that's ponyboy,  and that's Johnny" said as the whole gang shone my hand and went back to what they were doing "anyway imma go to the drive-in anyone wanna come?" Dallas said "me and Johnny will go" ponyboy said "me and y/n will too" Sodapop said while he looked at me and smiled. We walked out the door and I completely forgot I had a tight dress and heels on "hey guys.... Can we stop by bucks I wanna change into something different" I asked the gang "yea sure we can doll" dal said as he winked at me. Once we got there only me and dal walked in. We walked through the crowd of people while a load of guys started at me and started whistling at me but I chose to ignore it once we got to my room dallas sat on my bed and waited for me to get done I changed into some light blue jeans and a sweatshirt I had cropped.

Your outfit^

Your outfit^

Once I got out the bathroom I saw Dallas looking at me up and down with a smirk on his face "you look good doll" he said while putting his hand over my shoulder "thanks Winston" I said while I winked at him. We both walked down the stairs and out the door quickly. Pony, Johnny and Sodapop were standing there waiting for us to come out and once we did Sodapop was looking at me up and down "you look very pretty y/n" Sodapop said with a soft smile I had completely forgot Dallas still had his arm around me and when Sodapop said that he took his hand off my shoulder and moved down to my waist and pulled me closer "yea i already told her that soda" dallas said while lighting a cigarette. We were walking and me and Dallas were walking behind the rest of the boys and he still had his hand around my waist "hey why do you have to be so rude when Sodapop said that?" I said a little annoyed "cause your mine doll" he said while he puffed smoke in my face "I'm not anyone's Winston" I said as I pushed him off of me. "Your a real dick dallas" I said "guess we have something in common" he said while he smirked at me I rolled my eyes in a very annoyed matter.

OMGGGG I LOVE THIS STORY SMMM SO FAR TELL ME WHAT YALL THINK AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING BABES... IT MIGHT NOT BE THAT GOOD CAUSE THIS IS MY FIRST STORY BUT SO FAR I THINK ITS OKAYYY LOVE YALL.!!!!😘💗💗💗