𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎-𝚒𝚗

TW/ A LITTLE SMUT

Once we got to the drive-in we climbed under the fence cause we refused to pay and we sat in the very back the seating was....-Pony-Dally-Y/n-Soda-Johnny.

A couple of minutes later two girls came and sat in front of us "I came to watch a movie and I'm going to watch one" the red haired chick said with a little attitude in her tone the other girl had brown hair they both dressed very preppy "hey look Pony some cute red head" jealousy bubbled in me but I didn't know why I don't like him. Right? The girls in front of us giggled at Dals comment "are you a real red head" dallas said while he leaned beside her and was real close to her playing with her hair "I'm gonna go get a coke" Johnny said in a annoyed tone "how can I find out if this is your..your real red hair.. if this is the same red hair you have on your uhh.... Eyebrows here" dal said the red head didn't seem to like it very much at that point you could tell I was real jealous "hey y/n you alright"soda said "yea im just gonna go get a coke come with me will ya please" I asked soda he smiled and nodded I grabbed his hand and held it as we walked past Dallas and into the consession stand line. I had got a coke and so did soda. I had completely forgot me and soda were holding hands but once I noticed I didn't let go I didn't really mind.

SODAPOPS POV
_______________
Me and y/n we're still holding hands and I loved it she was so beautiful but I knew she would never like me. Once we got back to our seats Dallas was gone and so were pony and Johnny "hey cherry we're is pony and Johnny?" "Oh they went with this boy named two-bit I think" cherry said "oh okay thanks". Me and y/n decided to go home I walked her to bucks still not letting go of each others hands once we got there I stood in front of her and told her "I had a really good time with you today y/n" I smiled at her " I did too soda" she said as she looked up to me. I started to lean closer to her and so did she we were inches apart from our lips touching I could feel her warm minty breath she smelled so beautifully. Her soft lips touched mine and we made out for about a minute or two " oh I'm sorry Sodapop I really am" she said as she looked down stepping away from me "no no y/n it's okay" smiled at her as she hugged me and walked away. I watched her open the door inside and go into bucks. Man was she perfect.

DALLYS POV
______________
I heard two familiar voices outside my window at bucks I walked towards it and moved the curtain. I saw Sodapop and Y/n. Making out. I burned with anger and jealousy inside. I still didn't know why I cared so much tho I just met her but I liked her and I just left her at the drive-in y/n and soda were making out for what felt like years but was only a minute or so I was bubbling with jealousy. After they kissed they hugged and y/n walked in here while soda left. I saw y/n get up the stairs and get in her room but before she could close the door I stopped her and I walked in the room and closed the door behind me "yn what the fuck was that!" I said with anger in my tone "what are you talking about Dallas?" She said confused "what the hell where you doing making out with soda out there huh?!!!" "Oh please like if you weren't flirting with that red head at the drive-in" she said with attitude in her tone. She was right. I did flirt with her and a lot infront of y/n. "Okay it didn't mean anything tho atleast I didn't kiss her!!" I said with anger still in my tone y/n scoffed and pushed me away as she walked to the dresser and grabbed some clothes.

Y/N POV
___________
I walked over to my dresser and grabbed some short shorts and a crop top so I could get ready for bed "look I'm sorry y/n" dal said "it's fine just don't freak out like that again ya here" "yea yea I won't I guess I just got jealous" dal said as he looked at the ground I just giggled "plus you don't need to worry about it, it didn't mean anything it was on accident plus I like someone else" I said at I walked past him and into the bathroom to change into my outfit.

Your sleep outfit^

Your sleep outfit^

I walked out the bathroom and Dallas looked at me up and down and came close to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck "hey doll you didn't tell me who you liked you know"he said with a cocky smile "well he's tall,tough, brown hair gets jealous easy and his names Dallas. Ring a bell?" I asked with a smirk he smirked as well and before I could say anything else he smashed his lips against mine. Many were his lips so soft. The kiss turned into a make out session, dallas picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist without breaking the kiss he gently placed me in the bed and started kissing my neck I grabbed his face and made his lips touch mine again he started placing his tongue in my mouth . It felt like both of our tongues were fighting each other but man did I love it. He took my shirt off and placed hickies all over my neck and my chest area.

𝘒𝘕𝘖𝘊𝘒 𝘒𝘕𝘖𝘊𝘒

Ughh really right now when I'm having the time of my life we quickly got up and I put my shirt back on quickly while Dallas opened the door "oh hey Buck" I heard Dallas say "hey what are ya doing in y/ns room?" Buck asked "just having fun" dallas said while winking at him "alright then you just better not play her cause she something special ya hear" I heard Buck say. Dallas closed the door and locked it and walked over to me "now where we're we" he said while he picked me up again and placed me up on the bed and there it continued. I couldn't believe it I had lost my virginity to Dallas Winston.

________________________________

AHHH IM SORRY FOR THE SPELLING MISTAKES!!!