...

It has officially been a week since y/n got stabbed and got taken to the hospital...I've been at bucks crying non stop because the doctors haven't been letting us see her. Me and the gang tried and tried but they just don't let us. Half of me is thinking that she's dead or something. I don't wanna believe that but it could be possible right? I just miss her. I Miss her smile. Her laugh. Her touch. Her craziness. Her body. Just her. She's perfect.

Today I was going to try again and see if I was able to see her and give her a visit and see how it goes and what they will tell me.

𝘠/𝘕 𝘗𝘖𝘝
____________
I've been in the hospital for about a week or so and the doctors won't let anyone visit me. I think it's because I had a big gash on my stomach, a cut going through my eyebrow from the cuts the blade gave me. I also still had a black eye, a cut through my neck and a cut close to my mouth. Some of them closed up but the big stab definitely not. It had a big bandage wrapped around me.

The doctors finally told me that people could visit me since I had finally been awake and well enough to see visitors. I had missed everyone...but mostly dally. I hoped that he at least tried to visit me multiple times. Although I think he didn't. I don't think dally really even cares about me to be honest.

~2 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳~
It had been two hours already and I have had no visitors. I knew moving here was a mistake. I wanted to live somewhere else. Somewhere I felt myself and didn't get jumped just by walking down the street. I wanted to move somewhere like New York that's were I always wanted to move. I wanted to be a singer and an actress and I felt like New York was a place where those dreams could happen.

~2 𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳~
It has officially been 2 months after my incident. I remember having the gang visit me except Dallas. I knew he didn't really care about me but at-least a visit would have been nice to know that I was NOT dead but not even that. I didn't know what to feel I was sad but angry on how he didn't visit me. I mean come on if he was in the hospital I would visit him every single day to make sure he's not dead, but no. I guess that's what you get for caring to much huh.

I decided to go to the Curtis home to give them a visit and see what was going on.

I had a denim skirt in with a black tube top and a matching denim jacket over me and a pair of black heels. It was a hot day on Tulsa so I went for something that wouldn't be too hot for me to handle.

I arrived pretty quickly. It was only about a five minute walk their. I walked through the broken gate and up the small steps and opens the door, and tell me why the first person I see is Dallas fucking Winston he stood up immediately when he saw me "hey y/n I-but I didn't bother saying hi to him he didn't deserve it. I just walked past him making sure to bump into him while doing it and walked into the kitchen to see soda making something I quickly got behind him and scared him.
"hey!" Soda said while he giggled "hey babe" I said while he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me towards him that's how we tease each other we don't really mean it it's just for fun"hey beautiful" he said while holding me close to him I giggled at the comment and got out of his grasp and walked up to the fridge and grabbed a beer. On my way to the living room I grabbed sodas hand and dragged him to the couch giggling.

OH WOW... DOES DALLY DESERVE THIS?? WE WILL SEE NEXT CHAPTER.🫶🏽🫶🏽
⚡️✨STAY GOLD✨