Vol 1 Chapter 6.75: Setting up the frameworks

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka POV

It was currently 5:30 AM, and thanks to Kyoko, she gotten Shigeru, Ryuzaki, and Hina left, and Kyoko also left herself out of the dorm room.

I then got myself into my workout clothes, however I just realized.......I can't buy a gym membership just yet......since I do not have the Keijo Naoya phone yet, in which I believe the chairman has it, so a slight change of plans.

So no gym today, but there is a track field about 15 minutes away from the dormitories, so I immediately got dressed and head out my dorm and went to 809, which was Sara's dorm.

I then knocked on the door as she immediately opened it, and I saw that she was wearing a black compressed shirt, black shorts, and black shoes.

I wonder if she likes the color black? Well nevertheless, it does suit her.

"It seems you are already prepared, however their is a slight change of plans." I said to her in which she titled her head a bit.

"Like what?" She asked.

"Well I can't exactly buy myself a gym membership just yet, and I did thought to have you buy us both, but I think buying 2 memberships is not possible. However, about 15 minutes away from here, there is a track field, we could use that to help with your leg training, even though we don't have any restraint equipment to help us with running while wearing something heavy that could slow us down, we can still make it work. So what do you say about that, Sara?" I asked her.

"I'm fine with it." She said as she shrugged.

"Great, also remember, once we get off the 8th floor, remember to use my persona name, so that when other people, with the exception of our class, Yokoya-sensei, Johan-sensei, Moriyama-sensei, the chairman, and Miyabi-senpai, which he'll know soon, don't know of my real name." I said to her as she nodded.

****

We were now at the track field as it was 5:48 AM now, and if I also do recall yesterday, I have to be at school a bit earlier than needed, since the chairman wants me at 7:30.

"Say Naoya, you never explained what we'll do about the actual Class 2-C, since the other classes might actually go to the actual class and not ours. So what are you gonna do with that little conflict issue?" Sara asked me.

It seems she really wants to stay cautious about this, and she is right to bring up the actual Class 2-C, since it could become a problem, however I already have that part planned out.

"You see Sara-san, I already have that covered as I will make a deal with the leader of 2-C to get the leader to misdirect their Kohai's to our class if they ask for where Class 2-C is." I said to her with a smile as she raised an eye brow.

"I see, also honorifics?" She questions me using a honorific.

"While we are in public, i'll only use honorifics as Naoya. Of course in private with the rest of y'all, I won't use honorifics." I said to her in which she nodded.

"Well nevertheless, could you not smile? I prefer your poker face much better." Sara said as she voiced her preference of my expression.

"Well how about we have a little challenge?" I proposed.

"Name it." She said immediately after I proposed a challenge.