hot roamnce..

At beach,

Kartik take Naira inside the tent and make her sit on bed.

Naira blushed..

Kartik: jaan why are you blushing so much it's not our first time.

Naira: I don't know Kartik, I am feeling very shy today.

Kartik: and why so.

Naira: I told you na that I also don't know the reason.

Kartik: I know the answer, you feel shy because we are doing this after 3 days.

Naira: may be, but why you made distance with me.

Kartik: because of this, he point toward his chest, if I do romance with you so my all surprise got ruined that why.

Naira: so you become smart.

Kartik: I already smart my kiddo. Now Don't waste my time with your silly talks.

Naira: haw kitne gande ho na tum.

Kartik: ab jaisa bhi hu tumhara hu.

Naira open her mouth to say something Kartik captures her lips and starts kissing her lips. He break the kiss and removed naira gown and throw it in corner. He again capture her lips.

He is sucking her lower lips while rubbing her feminine above her inners. Naira gasp in kiss he put his hand inside her pa**ties. She moans in the kiss.

Kartik (huskily rubbing her pussy):today these stars will see my passionate love for u sweetheart..

The tent is open from uper side...

He look at her with desire, She is just in her inners.

Kaira r sitting on bed.

Kartik: jaan just remove your inners and seduce me.

Naira: what.

Kartik: yes baby I want my return gift, come on.

Naira: Kartik I Don't know.

Kartik: I'll teach you  sweetheart. Just take these ur inners out.

Naira (shyly ): kartik how can i

Kartik (kiss her lips ): Just do it jaan. Take them out make urself naked infront of me.

Naira: Kartik mujhse nahi hoga.

Kartik: jaan..

Naira: ok I am trying.

Kartik: good now do as I say.

Kartik starts instructing her.

Kartik: just unhook ur bra baby.

Naira unhook it.

Kartik (lustly stare her bre**ts):baby throw them seducly somewhere. Naira throw it in a seducing manner.

Kartik(lustly): now take these pa**ties.

She throws it.

Without saying anything Kartik pulls her towards him and starts kissing her br**sts harder and harder. He is sucking them hard.

Naira:mmm Kartik these all r urs baby just slow baby. Ahhh

Kartik (while kissing):mm i can't stop sweetheart u r so much hot baby.

Kartik starts sucking her pussy. Than he starts massaging it.

Kartik (while rubbing her pussy )':what u want jaan. Say sweetheart.

Naira (while moaning ):baby i want u just kiss my pussy again, Kiss them again plz
Baby.

Kartik starts kissing her pussy. He starts kissing her thighs.

Naira :ahh Kartik baby. Mmm baby.

Kartik starts stroking his manhood with her feminine.

Kartik:sweetheart see me. I want that u see while stroking.

Naira  starts seeing him.

Naira (breathing heavily ):baby i love u. Ahh baby.. Mm yes like this baby Just like this.

Kartik (while stroking ):r u enjoying sweetheart. Say baby...

Naira  (breathing heavily ):ahh yes baby. U r awesome my baby. Ohh baby.

He kisses her neck. He starts rubbing his back.

Naira is massaging his neck, his back and his hair. While he is busy in kissing her neck.

He kiss her clevage.

He kiss her whole body. He stops after many Sessions of their love making.

Kartik takes Blanket and covers Both their naked body with Blanket. Than he takes his lady love in his tight embrace. Naira always love when kartik put her in his tight embrace. This always prove that he is his naira his jaan and he will always take her care.

Kartik :so how is this night jaan.

Naira (While kissing his lips) : this night is memorable baby. But all the time which i spend with ur most memorable baby.

Kartik: I love you jaan, happy birthday jaan..

Naira: thank you baby, I love 2, 3, 4 and infinity..

Kartik: jaan tumhari 3 days ki craving khatam ho gayi.

Naira: kartik I am addicted to you so this craving will never finished.

Kartik: bas tumhari is Ada ka to mein Diwana hu, now don't sleep I want you again.

Naira: I can see that and feel to.

Kartik: it's only because of you, who told you to touch me.

Naira: I don't need your permission to touch you, understand.

Kartik: yes my highness.

Naira: chalo mujhe pyaar Karo..

Kartik: as you say my queen, I am 24/7 available for this work.

Naira laugh and kartik see her with desire, he captures her lips both started kissing each other hungrily like this  Both again make love and than sleep in each other embrace.