My Mafia girl..

( Hello friends I forgot to tell you that this story is suggested and requested me by Prisha her id is @Dhanvin1602 she is also a good writer do check out her works friends )

At Goenka Mansion,

Kartik pov...

I m just going to get ready for the marriage of my best friend and my brother. Bloody hell marriage. I have already suggested him to take pleasure from that girl gayu and throws her from his life, but he always says love changes the devil what the fuck love it's stupid thing. I have to go to his marriage for him and after that i will take a hot babe from the marriage and i will have lots of fun with the babe whole night.

Kartik pov ends...

Maheshwari Mansion,

Whole house is decorated beautiful with flower and lights, why not Maheshwari only daughter's wedding today but they are happy no, it's not a usual marriage but it's a forced marriage how can anyone happy, especially Varsha and Shaurya who push her daughter into hell but they are also compulsion...

Gayu wipes tears of Naira, Who is crying to see her sister situation.

Gayu :now stop crying my lovely sweetheart u know na i can't see ur tears ..

Naira:but di

Gayu:my sweetheart this is my destiny so i m going to accept it i will fight for myself don't worry about me. Ur di is really strong girl. now smile please for me.

Naira smiles faintly for gayu. Varsha comes inside the room to take gayu with her. Naira is also coming with them but Varsha stops her.

Varsha :stop Naira u r not coming down.

Naira :but why mami

Varsha : Naira i don't want that my other daughter life become a mess. There down stairs bloody mafia's r sitting. I don't want that anyone sees u lustly.

Naira :but

Gayu :mom is right Naira u r not coming down that's it

Naira without having any choice stands there. Varsha takes gayu downstairs...

Naira pov...

I m just crying for my di. In this last moment i can't be with her just because there is so many mafias. I just go towards balcony and starts seeing my di marriage. I can see there r so many gun men and MAFIA 's and some of them doing shameless things on backside with girls. I can see everything from up. I just see a bloody man who is doing openly romance with a girl on car parking area. Bloody hell can't he understand that there marriage is happening over here.

But he is chi disgusting fellow...

This kind of people they r just disgusting. I m still seeing the man with anger but suddenly the man sees towards my balcony. And he starts staring me. Is he angry that I am seeing his romance. But he leaves the girl with a jerk and comes little bit closer and look up towards the balcony and starts staring me.

Ohhhhhhh my god he is staring me from so long. I get inside in fear. Is he become angry to see me his romance.

Naira pov ends...

Kartik pov...

I just come here to the marriage of my brother than his bride comes down and i sees her. Hmm i must say his choice is good but still what is the need of the marriage. I m just making myself to enjoy the marriage. But i hate these bloody customs. So i just take one of the girl from the marriage who is drooling over me to have some fun.

I just come outside with her and starts kissing her neck all over. Yes this is real fun of marriage Celebration. I just rubbing her pus**y over her clothes. Yes i m loving this fun..

Suddenly i just feel someone is staring at me. In this Mafia life i can easily feel anyone eye on me because i m king Kartik and i have many enemies. I just see all over to find the person who is staring me.. Suddenly i see towards a balcony and sees a girl standing there. She is staring at me.

Ohhhhhhh my god she is so beautiful and innocent. What i say beautiful and innocent perfect combination. I don't use these kind of words for any girl. Yes she is so hot and sexy. Ohhhhhhh my god her chubby cheeks i want to bite them and her beautiful big eyes r so beautiful and than her Snow White skin. Yaar she is so beautiful her lips so tempting and mesmerising i just want to suck them. Wait what i say i want to kiss her on lips oh god she is beautiful and i want to fuck her.

I want this beauty beneath me. I just want to feel her body. I just leave that girl with a jerk. I am just seeing the girl without a blink From past 10 minutes i must think. But suddenly she goes inside. What the fuck.she goes inside. Is she know me. I m seeing her right. I will not leave. I will fuck u whole life. Now i m not going to leave u sweetheart. Now i will make u mine for sure.

I go from there. I just come back to my home i m laying on my bed and seeing my tablet. I m searching her profile. I get to know that she is bride cousin sister Naira Singhania. My beauty have a beautiful name. I search her on Instagram than i get her profile. I get inside her profile and sees her profile. I try to see her pics but she has set privacy on her pics. Now i just smirks at this. I totally come to know that she is Virgin. After spending so many years in this Mafia world i can easily recognize that who is good and who is bad. I just open her profile pic. This is the thing which i can only open in her profile. I just open it there we go. I just see her profile ohh my god she is so tempting and beautiful yaar.

Kartik pov ends..

Naira insta dp..

Asi Nazro se na dekho janeman banda to pehle hee ghayal hai

Oh my god jaan dekho kya Kar diya tumne Mafia king Kartik Goenka romantic baate kar raha hai wo bhi ek lover ki tarah, now i can't wait to make you mine, now ur all mine. I m not allowing any boy to come near u sweetheart. Now u belong to one and only Mafia king Kartik Goenka, he kiss her face over the tablet and sleep hugging her pic which is inside the tablet...