new entry...

Moscow,

Big Mansion,

IN ROOM

A man (around 50's)is satisfying himself from a girl of (around 20's). She is lying on bed without life. After satisfying himself from the girl man leaves the girl and sleeps on bed.

After an hour

When girl find man is in deep sleep. She wears her clothes and takes out some money and jewellery from the cupboard making sure that man sleep doesn't get affected.

The girl comes out from a big Mansion which is full of guards. She comes out from the mansion seeing all over making sure no one has seen her. She is crying and running fast to reach someone.

Girl (while running ):i should reach Russia fastly only Russian Mafia king Kartik can help me..

Kaira comes back in morning from the farm house after spending a beautiful time with each other.

At Night...

Kaira room...

Kaira clothes lying on floor and they both r busy in their love making.

Kartik starts kissing her lips passionately. He roams his tongue all over on her Mouth

Kartik :i Love u my baby

Naira :i Love u to my MAFIA boy.

Kartik (smiles): MAFIA boy sounds interesting.. But i m not a teenager sweetheart that u r regarding me as boy. I m a man. Sometime seriously u behave as a teenager.

Naira :i m a not teenager. How can u forget that i m just 18..

Kartik : just 18 baby..

Naira: ya because it's started few months before na..

Kartik: ya ya Sometime i forget about it.
( he starts caressing her neck naira starts
breathing heavily by his touch) u always make me forget everything. This face makes me forget everything.

Naira(moans): Kartik...

She Rolls upon him and starts kissing his chest.

Kartik chuckles after seeing her bold avatar which she always show by his touch.

They starts getting intimate again.

AT 2:00 AM

Everyone is sleeping peacefully in Russia right now without a fear. They don't have any interest in huge rainfall which is happening outside. They r sleeping peacefully forgetting everything. But there is a girl who is walking on the streets of russia for the help. A help which is her need right now as a bread without that help her free survival chances is hell less.

She doesn't think about the heavy rainfall. She is waiting for the help from Russian most powerful gangster Because right now no one can help him.

Outside the huge mansion,

That Girl puts on the intercom Voice which is on the wall which just beside the main door.

Girl (in tired Voice ): Please open the door MAFIA King sir i need ur help. Please.....

Saying this she falls down on the floor Outside the, MANSION.

INSIDE THE MANSION

Man(after listening the intercom Voice says to other man): there is someone Outside the mansion. We should check out.

Three man get Outside the mansion taking the umbrella.

They sees both side Outside the mansion and sees a girl is lying on the floor.