mad lover...

At Aditya mansion,

Devin goes upstairs and opens the door of the room where naira is locked.

He comes inside. Naira who came out from washroom sees him, and become scared and started going back..

Naira  (in mind):may be he is that bastard. Aditya is talking about him only. He is Kartik's dad..

Devin started coming towards her..

Devin (smirks): quite beautiful Indian girl. But u know what, this beauty can increase my sex market profit.

Naira (shouts in anger ):such a cheap man u r. U r a spineless man. Kartik is right you have no heart, you are cru...

Devin (shouts in anger not letting naira to complete her sentence and he holds her arms tightly):shut up u bit**h u don't know who i m.

Naira (in anger filled eyes ):i don't have a single pith of fear from u disgusting man.

Devin (holds her cheeks harshly ):shut up u bit'"'"'ch otherwise....

Naira (shouts in his grip):otherwise what haa u can do this only showing ur power on a girl. First u destroyed Kartik's mom life and than emlie. (spits on him) disgusting bloody dog...

Devin becomes much angry After having naira saliva on his face. He rows Naira harshly on floor...

Naira (shouts in pain):ahhh my baby...

Devin (is going to hit her head on floor but stops in mid): baby... you are pregnant.. tch. But so sad now he/she dies,

Naira: no Plz save my baby I beg you..

Devi: You should have thought about this before messing with me, I am cruel heartless demon who have no emotions.. I only want my profit... If I want I can kill you right away by banging ur head on floor again and again. But i can't kill u. U know why.

Naira sees him without any fear, But she was also having severe pain in her stomach.

Devin (shouts in anger):because u r going to sell 10 man back to back on a day.
Saying this he holds her hair and starts taking Naira downstairs.

Naira (while hitting on his arms going downstairs):leave me u bastard. U bloody dog leave me..ahhhhhhhh.. my baby..

Devin throws naira to his men.

Devin :take her with u.

They takes naira and devin leaves with his men from here.

AFTER HALF AND HOUR.

Kartik comes there and just after his car
David stops the car with other gangsters.

They take out their gun.

Kartik and all his gansters take their position.

Kartik counts 1, 2 and three by his hand showing his men for instructions.

After Completion of 3 counting they comes inside the house immediately and flies some shots but stops soon after seeing number of dead bodies on the floor stairs and everywhere in the house.

Kartik (in mind):what happened over here.

He sees Aditya dead body lying on floor He goes towards him and takes out the knife from his back while Bending down near his dead body.

David: King actually

Kartik (gets up from there): jaan is not here right.

Aditya phones starts Ringing. Kartik takes
out his mobile.

Mobile screen is flashing Devin name.

Kartik (in mind ):bloody dog

Kartik (takes the call and shouts):Devin..  where is my jaan .

Devin  (in call after going near his room window):It's dad son.

Kartik (angrily shouts):u r not my dad mr devin. Where is my jaan..

Devin (takes a deep breath ):i love u Kartik and daddy loves his son only his son he doesn't love other people rather than his son. So it is better u should become strong son. Woman r just good on bed not in our life.

Kartik (chuckles): still same like before. After destroying my childhood, killing my mom and destroying so many girls life u don't get satisfied. U r just a spit on manhood. U know what i just hate myself that u r my dad. And i never consider u my dad it's just u r a spineless man. I just hate u Devin. Give me my jaan back Devin otherwise I kill u and you know me I am mad lover I go to any extent to save my jaan...

Devin (laughs a little after listening his talk); so u want ur beautiful girlfriend. Kartik my son daddy's know how to punish his son on his wrong deed. After knowing that how much pleasure i get from emlie still u made her undercover somewhere and u give her head to live safety and bla bla. So u need a punishment. I m going to sell ur beautiful girlfriend on Russian sex market.

Kartik (shouts): Devin I kill you in worst manner if anything happen to my WIFE...

Devin: wife... hahaha you married her, girls are use and throw item..

Kartik: Devin I am not like you I love her...

Devin: love is waste of time ok leave all that you know son you go against me so u should know the meaning to go against ur dad son.

Saying this he cuts the call.

Kartik (in call while becoming panicking After listening about her ):hello hello....

He again calls devin. But no use.

Kartik (shouts in frustration agin calls him):no no don't do this devin. God pick up the pick up the phone.....

He throws the phone angrily on floor and
bends down and cries a lot for his jaan..

He is not a weak man. He is ruff and tough personality hates to break down but now what he can do anything when it's comes to his love. His life thoughts of loosing her make him shiver. Tears r making their ways from his eyes all the close moments spending with her coming in front of his eyes back to back.

Her innocence, her smile, her ways to make his anger go. Their kisses Their love
making their silly fights everything.

Kartik (shouts in teary eyes): Naira....

He shouts more and more. Kartik men comes outside after listening his scream. First time First time in their life they see their King breakdown. The King who treats them like his family. The King who is ruthless and people r afraid of him but at the same time a Mafia King who always save Russian people from outside dirty business of Mafia world. He always make save Russian girls from sex market. His dangerous punishment makes stop dangerous Mafia comes inside russia for taking girls for sale but who is savior of whole Russian girls is now breakdown. He is breaking down because of his lady love. Who is reason of his only happiness.

His men and David become teary seeing Kartik condition..

Kartik thinks about his mom suffering how his so called dad tortured his mom. He wants now revenge for his mom sufferings. And now he have to save his jaan who is reason of his face smile. He can't make his life suffer. His eyes become red.

Kartik (in blood shot eyes):i will kill u devin i will not leave u for doing this much with my jaan. I will not leave u.....

Kartik stand up, let's move we have to save my jaan from that bloody rascal..

Kartik leave Aditya mansion all his gansters man follow him...