meri sherni..

At Goenka Mansion,

At night,

Kartik is knocking at the bathroom door.

She has knocked herself in bathroom Because of Kartik behavior.

Kartik (while knocking the door):sweetheart plz Open the door baby u know na i m an idiot. Plz don't lock urself baby. Open the door sweetheart. Plz eat something Plz

Naira (shouts in anger):i will not open the door. Go from here. I will not open...I don't want to talk to you or eat food...

Kartik become angry. It has 5 hrs she has locked herself in bathroom and now she is not opening the door.

Kartik (angrily): Naira don't show ur stubbornness, Open the door otherwise I'll break the door..

She comes near the door and yell from there.

Naira (shouts ):i will not open. Get lost from here.

Kartik becomes shocked listening this tone of her first time Because in this relationship he has always seen naira cute and innocent behavior towards him. He has forget that Naira whom he had met before is daring. He forget that she is same Naira who had shown the sherni avatar in front of his gun.

He chuckles thinking about that gun behavior Because that was the first time when he feels his jaan lips first time in his lips. That kiss which shows so many emotions in him.

Kartik becomes calm and turns to leave from the room.

Kartik (before going from the room):i m leaving from the room sweetheart. Plz eat something..

Naira open the door and came out and look at him with tear in her eyes..

Kartik immediately came near her and take her in bone crusing hug..

Kartik: I am sorry jaan, you know na I can't control my anger..

Naira: while crying, you are bad very bad, you always hurt me..

Kartik: wipe her tears, I am sorry baby I Don't do this mistake again.. let's go and have some food..

Naira: Kartik I want to say you something.

Kartik stop and look at her..

On OTHER HAND

David is coming back to Mansion with other gangster. One of gangster notice that two cars r following them.

One man:sir two cars, r following us.

David notices the cars from the mirror.

David(taking out the gun holster):be ready Guys. This is something not good.

All the men become alert.

David(in call):sam don't stop ur car. Someone is following our cars

Sam(on call in other car):yes sir

Those cars came and take over the Kartik's man's car..

They starts firing.

Screen blur

At Moscow,

Devin is playing the drum in happiness. May be he has reason to be happy.

One of his man comes to him.

Man:sir our gang has gone there.

Devin :cool

Man:sir we have taken the total biography of that Russian mafia king.

Here his pic

Devin takes his pic

Devin takes his pic.

Man:sir he doesn't have any background. He is orphan sir.

Devin (become suspicious after seeing Kartik's pic):what is his age

Man: 29 sir

Devin :ohh god. Kartik same name he looks like me. He is my Kartik my son.

Man becomes shocked after listening this.

At Goenka Mansion,

Kartik came near naira..

Kartik: what happened baby..

Naira: Kartik wo mein na...

Kartik: say jaan..

Naira: Kartik wo mein na, tum na....

Kartik: jaan stop being nervous say it clearly..

Naira: Kartik tum na, mein na..

Kartik: jaan tumhe zoo jana Hai kya..

Naira: Haan kya bol rahe ho mein kyu zoo jaungi..

Kartik: Kab se to mein na mein na kar rahi ho agar tota, Mena, kabutar sab ko yaad kar liya ho to ab saf saf Bata bhi do ki kya bolna chahti ho..

Naira: Kartik wo mein..

Kartik: jaan speak in one go now say..

Naira closed her eyes and take a deep breath...

Naira: I am pregnant..

Naira open her one eye and look at him..

Kartik: you are pregnant, jaan stop kidding..

Naira: I am saying truth Kartik I checked..
One sec.

She goes inside the washroom and take the kit and show him the lines..

Kartik:  jaan Its result is not always true, and how this possible I always take precautions..

Naira: I know Kartik but results say that..

Kartik: stop it jaan it's not true and if it's true then also I don't want this child...
I don't want a child, not right now because I can't take the responsibility of a child, and you know I don't like children..

Naira: Kartik bacche to bahut pyaare hote hai unhe to sab like karte hai wo to bahut cute hote hai, unki smile.. unki..

Kartik: bas jaan mene bol diya na mujhe yeh baccha nahi chahiye hum Kal hospital jayege aur agar result positive huya to..

Naira: to kya Kartik..

Kartik: we abort this child..

Naira: Kartik..

Kartik: naira stop shouting, I told you my decision and that's final, you are not of an age to give birth to a baby.. I can't take risk..

Naira: Kartik please think once aga..

Kartik: naira stop it I said it once na I Don't want this child that's final..

Naira: Kartik..

Kartik look at her angrily, Naira didn't say anything and put hand on her belly, Kartik stare her tummy angrily and left from there..

Naira: tum Jo bhi kaho Kartik mein mere baby ko abort nahi karungi agar tum iski responsibility nahi utha sakte to kya huya Mein hu na mere baby ko mein akeli birth dungi, baby aap papaa se nafrat mat karna aapke papa na bahut acche hai wo abhi gusse mein hai na isliye wo yeh sab bol gaye dekhna.. started crying.. mumma aapko kuch nahi hone degi kuch nahi..

Naira wipe her tears and went downstairs...